44✨

"AAAAA!!!!! WHO THE HELL INVENTED CALCULUS!!!" she screamed as Renjun just sighed in defeat.

They have been stuck in a single question for the past one hour. How many ever times Renjun taught her she didn't seem to get it right.

"IMMA KILL THAT GOTTFRIED LEIBNIZ!!!!" "Okay calm down Cho, shouting isn't gonna help," he said as he tried to calm her down.

"Seriously what am I gonna do if such questions come. I'm dead!!" She whined as she hit her head on the desk. Rubbing it in pain.

"Your gonna do just fine. Not every question is gonna be of calculus" Renjun said as he tried to put in some confidence into her.

The exam was in two days and she was under complete stress. Not having proper meals as she looked up sample papers and did them all day. Renjun would often sit with her to help her out and at times calm her down.

Not being able to sleep due to stress. The last proper sleep she had was weeks ago. Naps during breaks were the most she had.

Haechan often helped in putting her to sleep but that would only last for three hours or so. She would once again wake up dreaming of the exam paper.

"Now why did you insist on writing the exam if you are scared of it this much...if only I had known this would happen earlier, I would have never let you write it" haechan stated as he came inside the room with coffee in his hands.

"It's just that it's been so long I had touched the books I lost touch of studying and now everything seems impossible," she said as she took the coffee from his hands.

"I'm gonna leave now taeyong said he wanted me," Renjun said as he left the room.

"Don't worry love your gonna do great" he said trying to cheer her up. Taking a long breath as she nodded. "Yup" "Now that's my girl...now let's close all these and have a peaceful sleep Kay??" He said as he closed her books.

"But there is no use I'll wake up after an hour or so" "I'll put you back to sleep if that happens," he said as he lifted her up from the chair.

Tucking her in as she as a small yawn left her mouth. "Everything's gonna be great..your gonna rock the exam...just don't think about anything and sleep," he said as he patted her back.

Sleep slowly overtook her as she finally fell asleep.
___________________________________

"How are things going on??" Taeyong asked as haechan just smiled. "Oh ho who got you smiling like that?? Seeing that smile.... something good happened...you guys dating??" He asked. Haechan nodded his head.

"Wait what you guys are actually dating!!! I was just joking!?!" "Don't shout why does evey shout??" Haechan asked as taeyong furiously came and sat on the chair.

"How did it happen ?? Tell me every single detail without missing a single detail" taeyong as he brought his head forward. Curiosity killing him.

"Well it was all unexpected" haechan said as he continued. Smiling widely like an idiot the whole time.
______________________________________

Palms sweaty as her breaths became uneven. A small layer of sweat covered her forehead as she kept turning her head.

Squeezing the sheets. Eyes tightly closed. Looking around the darkroom but there was no one. She kept shouting but no one to hear.

A gunshot was heard as she felt a the warm liquid roll down her back. Placing her palm as her hand was filled with that metallic liquid.

Wanting to get out of this nightmare, she gave her all as she shouted. It was of no use. Not being able to get out of this nightmare as her strength weakened. Falling down on her knees as cried. Feeling she was actually dying as she cried out all the names she could sprew out at that moment.

Finally opening her eyes as she sat up straight. Panting heavily as she tried to bring back her composure.

Placing her palm on the back to see whether it was actually a dream. When she felt nothing a wave of relief spread across her body.

Looking around the room as her eyes fell on a worried looking haechan who just entered the room.

"You okay love?? You were screaming" He asked worried ly as  he approached her. "Another nightmare??" Caressing her head as he wiped off the sweat off her forehead. She nodded her head as she held his shirt fabric tightly.

Bringing her into a hug as he whispered comforting words. "Was it the same as before ??" He asked as she shaked her head. "It was different..I-i got shot..I-i really thought it was real. I thought t-t-that I was really dying hyuck" tears rolling down her cheeks as she cried.

"It's alright love it's alright. It's just a nightmare. It's all good now, your here now everything is alright. When I'm here no one can ever harm you okay?? Nothing's gonna happen as long I'm here" he said as he caressed her head.

Nodding her head as she took deep breaths to calm herself down.

How was your day?? Or how is it so far??

Just know that, you did great today. Good job!! Don't worry about whatever that happened today and start fresh tomorrow!!

Do what your heart tells you to do and live your life man!!

Ok why the hell am I doing a motivation speech here...im sorry if I bored you guys.

Anyways thanks for reading the authors note if you have!! Stay safe and healthy!!

Author💚💚