11✨

Cho hee opened her eyes to be greeted by pure darkness. It was still pouring down heavily. When did I come up here??!? Wait- no no no he didn't no he didn't . Okay he actually did bring me up here. She walked out of the room to be greeted again by pure darkness. "Shit why the hell is it so dark ...god...okay what's the time...it's freaking 9am and it's still dark!! God ...I seriously don't wanna call him...Haechan" she switched on the torchlight of her phone as she walked towards his room.

She knocked on his door "Haechan are u here ??" No response. She opened to see the bed empty. "Where did he go now" thunder striking making her flinch. "God !! Haechan" she said more loudly as she started walking down the stairs. "Haechan !!!" She reached downstairs to be greeted by an empty living room. "Haechan" she said more feebly as she felt her energy getting drowned. She crouched down to the floor as tears threatened to fall down. Unable to control her fears the tears fell down. "I'm scared" she said. Just then the lights switched on and a dirty haechan appeared.

"Kk I was just gone for a few mins and you start to cry??" She rubbed her tears away quickly. "Where the hell were you !!?! I thought you went somewhere" she said trying to not tremble. "Where will I go leaving you here princess." He said as he sat one the couch. Tapping the place next to his." I was just down taking care of the generator thought it would be helpful instead of lighting a hundred candles just to be put off by a simple wind" "But still you could have told me !?" "I would have if u would have not snored so loudly while sleeping. Your snores are louder than the thunder."

"Yaaah!!! I don't snore" she said hitting his arm. Just that one small action of hers made a thousand butterflies to go about in his stomach.Was he falling for her ?? He scoffed "You were sleeping how will you know u snore or you don't snore ???" He asked as he came closer to her face. She just pushed him. "Go have a shower you stink" she said and walked upstairs.

She stopped at the entrance of the stairs. It was dark. "What happened princess" he asked seeing the girl come to a halt. "It's dark too dark.Why aren't there any lights if the generator is working??" He scoffed. "The generator works only for the ground floor the above floors would still be dark" "so I better stay down" she mumbled and went back to the couch and scrolled through her phone. He just smiled and went up to take a shower.
_________________________

It was afternoon and the rain decided to take a break and let the sun shine a bit. Cho hee was in her room pretty indulged in reading a book. It seemed as if even the world ended she wouldn't know. The boys had told that they would be coming back tomorrow only which results in another day alone with haechan. He was pretty nice to be honest. She had grown to trust him and to be comfortable around him. Though he was rude at times she knew it was work tension so she just let him be. She would still be reading if her stomach hadn't growled. With a sigh she got up from the bed and went to the kitchen. She saw a box and knew it was from haechan.

Eat it or starve

"That's literally the same thing that silver hair colored boy told me." She opened the box filled her stomach and went to her room to fell into deep slumber.

Guess who finished her exams !!! It's mee!!!! 😁😁🤗 This is just a fill up chapter the next one will be long😅

Well I'm backkk and I'll update as much as possible and make up for the break. Ik I have been dragging the story a lot but trust me it's gonna get better just hang on...I guess i should get into the story now and tell more of the mafia side, the actual storyline.

Anyways I don't wanna take it any long so yea thanks for reading this (if you have) and thanks a lot for 300+ reads!!! Aaaa I'm screaming

I love you guys😍😍...and yea it would be encouraging if you guys leave some comments and do vote the chapters💚💚

Author💚💚🤗