40✨

"Cheers!!" Everyone chugging down the beer. "Now that's how you drink" Jhonny blabbered.

The whole group was a mess. Most of them already drunk. Everyone at the bar looking at them with the 'whats-wrong-with-these-people' look.

Haechan on the verge completely embarrassing himself. Only the young one were okay now. Both didn't have a sip feeling it was too bitter and they also needed someone to bring them back home in one piece.

"Okay hyuck your drunk enough your going home" "What s the hurry let's have a few more" he said bring the glass to his mouth as she stopped him.

"That's enough all of you were going home" "We are not drunk we are all good~" ten slowly slaming his head on the table.

"They are too drunk do you think we can handle this" Jisung asked as he looked at the pile passed out. "We have to we can't leave them out here" she said as she slowly picked up Renjun.

"Come on" Renjun kept mumbling something under his breath as she brought him and threw him inside the van.

One by one putting them in as she started the car. "You know how to drive??" "I have seen a lot of car documentries I'm pretty sure I can manage." She said hesitantly starting the car.

Putting her leg on the accelerator. "Here goes nothing" Jisung holding onto the seatbelt tight as she applied pressure to the accelerator.

"Your gonna get us killed !!!" "Just shut up lemme focus!!"

Bickering the whole ride. It was a bumpy ride but they were home back in one piece.

"You could have gotten us killed" "But we are safe now and that's what that matters....i did pretty good for a first timer and we didn't have any choice" she said. "Lets just put them inside" he said as they both got on work.

"This is one hell of a workout" putting the last person on the couch. Both of them fell down as they patted heavily.

"You should take haechan hyung to his room" "Why the hell can't he sleep here" she whined "he doesn't like sleeping in crowds he will wake up the next minute and make a mess"

She sighed as she went out bringing in a half asleep haechan. "Okay don't move holy shit" stumbling on the stairs as she took him to his room.

Throwing him on his bed as she streched her back. Falling next to him as she closed her eyes for a minute.

Haechan snuggling closer. "Okay not this please" removing his hands off her only to be put back in.

"Uughh hyuck" he whined as he moved closer.."God why are people so tough to handle when their drunk!!!"

"Don't move you smell nice" "And you smell terrible now atleast lemme  change the dress!!" Forcefully removing him off of her as she stumbled her way to the bathroom.

"God this feels good" drying her hair as she fell on the couch. It's better if I sleep on the couch i need wake up and also make hangover for them...yep let's sleep here.

With that all of them at the house were asleep.
___________________________________

God!! My head hurts how much did I even drink yesterday arrggh.

"You drank a lot hell lot" she said bringing the hangover soup along with a small table.

"Come on drink this you will feel better" he sat up as she put the soup in front of him.

"Where are you going ??" "Unfortunately you aren't the only one who needs a hangover soup right everyone does" she said as she left the room.

"Ahh why did I even drink this much arrgh." Pulling his hairs as he drank the soup slowly.
_____________________________________

"Finally!!" Falling on to the couch as she took long breaths.

"I woke up at 4 in the morning just to make soups for these idiots aaahh!!" "You did a good job Cho" Jisung patted her back trying to calm her down.

"I'm gonna take a shower" he said as he left. "Haaa..." "What did you do that tiring??" "Try waking up at 4 and doing hangover soups for 21 people including breakfast then you will know"

Haechan just nodded as her took the seat next to her. Both just staying in silence as the rest joined in a few.

 Both just staying in silence as the rest joined in a few

Long time no see...hehe
Well i started a new book...woah i did that.

It would be great if you guys go check it out and support it too!!Well yea do vote and comment for the chapters :-)

Well yea do vote and comment for the chapters :-)

Author🤗💚