45✨

Finally, it was the day of the exam. The house was a mess as everyone ran helter-skelter.

"Cho!! Your bag" taeyong shouted as he closed the last zip. "I have put in everything," he said as she spewed out a thank you real quick.

Putting on her uniform as she tied her hair up into a ponytail. Not bothering about makeup, just dusting some powder over her face and some lip balm.

"We are late sleepyhead!!" Haechan yelled from down. "I'm coming!!" Rushing down the stairs as she took a toast. Bidding her goodbyes to the members as everyone gave her a thumbs up and yelled all the best.

"Come on" haechan opened the door for her as she slipped inside. Doing her last-minute revisions as haechan started the engine.

Legs moved up and down as she read the notes. "Your gonna do great love," he said as held her hand. Smiling at him as she nodded her head. Taking deep breaths as she calmed herself.

"It's gonna be alright...your gonna do great Cho" she patted her shoulders boosting her self confidence.

Finally, the car stopped in front of the school gates. Her heart beating real fast. "We are here," he said as she gazed at the gates. There was no going back now she has to write it.

Taking a long breath as she closed her books, putting them inside the bag as she closed it. "I'll be here once the exam is over...I'll be waiting right outside the gate Kay??" He said as she nodded. "Come here" he opened his arms as she hugged him tightly.

"Your gonna do great. You have worked really hard for it. Your gonna ace the exam trust me" he said as they pulled apart. Giving her a small peck on the lips as she smiled.

Getting out of the car as she took long breaths. Haechan mouthed a hwaiting as she did the same. Entering the school as she was directed towards the exam hall.

Taking deep breaths as her heart thumped real fast against her chest, almost like it would burst out any minute.

Taking her seat inside the hall accompanied by three more students who probably missed the exam like her. Tension filled the room as the question papers entered.

Anticipating that the paper would be an easy one as the paper was placed in front of her.
______________________________________

"It's she who is writing the exam not you. Why are you anxious??" Renjun asked as haechan paced to and fro. He has been like this since he came back.

"It's just that ... I don't know!! I won't be at peace until she is back" he screamed as he pulled his hair in frustration.

Renjun just rolled his eyes as he left the room.

"When will it be 2" he sighed in frustration as he pulled his hair up.
Looking at the clock every single minute.
____________________________________

"Last five minutes" the teacher clapped as the students started to panic. Using the last five minutes to the best as the sound of writing became more prominent.

Using all her left strength as she tried to finish up the paper. Putting the final line as a wave of happiness flowed through her. 

Finally, she finished the exam. At last, she could take the rest and also escape from those horrible nightmares she used to dream of the question paper.

"Last one minute" the teacher screeched as everyone finished up their papers. Everyone had proud faces as they gave their answer sheets to the teacher.

Getting out of the exam hall as she happily skipped her way towards the gates.

Finding haechan leaning against the car as she waved gaily at him. Returning the wave as he smiled widely.

Falling into his arms as they hugged each other tightly. "So you did well??" She nodded her head furiously.

"The paper was easier than expected. I'm sure I'll get decent marks. Marks that's just enough for me to enter a good university" she said as haechan nodded his head.

"Glad to hear you did great. Let's go home shall we??" He said as he pulled towards the car door.

Both slipped inside the vehicle and left. "Hungry??" He asked as she nodded rubbing her stomach.

"What do you wanna eat??" "Samgyeopsal," she said as he nodded his head. "Whatever you want love," he said.

Finally reaching the restaurant as they got out of the car. Walking inside as they greeted the receptionist. Making their way onto one of the tables as they order their food.

"Ya eat slowly your gonna chock yourself," he said as she filled her mouth. "Why do you fill your mouth always??"

"Cus that's when you get its real taste," she said as she giggled. "I seriously don't understand you at times," he shook his head.

After a filling meal, they reached back home. "I'mgonnasleep," she said real quick as she rushed upstairs.

"Finally that headache is over," Renjun said as everyone nodded. "But wait why is it a headache for you??" Jasmine asked as Renjun sighed.

"I was the one who was always there for her whenever she had a doubt. My sleeping schedule changed because of her" he said everyone nodded.

Changing her clothes, washed her face, leaving her hair free as she fell on the bed.

Finally, she will be able to sleep without any worries. Finally, she had nothing to do. She could just simply sit all day watching movies.

The door opened as haechan entered the room. "We are going back to the dream base in a few days," he said as she nodded her head. "Okay," she said as she showed a thumbs up.

Changing his clothes as he laid next to her. Both cuddling to sleep.

All the mafia/gang stuff is over

All the mafia/gang stuff is over...or not??

I'm just kidding it's over....just a few more touch-ups on all parts of the story and it's done!! Basically just a chapter and an epilogue left!! And the story in finally done!!

Well, thanks for reading hope you stay safe and healthy!!!💚💚