38✨

"Finally!!" Sun rays hiting her face. She was finally getting discharged.
She was able to walk on her own with crutches now. "I'm sick of the hospital"

"Well don't bring another reason for you to be hospitalized then" Renjun said as he picked up her bags."I will never" she said as they took their seats as Jhonny started the car.

"Where's haechan??" She asked feeling an absence of the boy. "He got some work he will be back" she just nodded looking out the window.

Rest of the ride was calm. No one really talking as they reached the mansion.

"Why is there no one to welcome me" she said saying it as if it was a obvious fact. "I'm sorry but we had to deal with a few complications. They will be back in an hour don't worry." Jhonny said as he took her luggage.

"Come on cheer up Cho" he said patting her back as she took a long sigh walking into the house.

"Cho!!" "Ooo Chenle !!! And Jisung!!" She said as she hugged them. "Feeling that someone is home feels good" she said as they pulled apart.

"You can walk!!" "Yes Jisung I can now" he yelled in happiness as he hugged her tightly.

"Okay I-I c-cant b-bre-breath" "oh I'm sorry" he said as he straightened her fragile body.

"Give her some space boys she just came back" Jhonny said as he kept her stuffs in her room. "Yeppy" he said as she sat down on the couch.
______________________________________

"Seventeen welcome back"
"Thanks for taking us in and we are really sorry for causing all those troubles"

"No big deal you were forced to. They weren't your doings" taeyong said as the rest nodded in assurance.

"You will be our alley from now on if you don't mind all of your information has been re registered by us" jungwoo said putting forth a contract.

They gladly signed it. "We would be glad to" shaking their hands as they smiled proudly.

"Woozi!!" Changbin barged in as they both hugged. "Well we will leave them with you" haechan said as chan nodded.

As NCT left the room skz and seventeen caught up on every single detail they missed. Finally the long lost friendship was back.

"Is she home??" "Yea Jhonny said she was discharged today they must have probably reached home by now" yuta said as they started the car engine.

"Yuta" "If your asking for love advice I ain't the exact person for that" "How did you know that" "Well your too obvious" he said circling his face.

"Just drive" "Oh is the great haechan angry?? Okay what is the advice you need tell me come on tell me" yuta cooed as he rubbed haechans head.

"Okay I ha...I wanna-"
____________________________________

"Woho!!! Your back!!" Jungwoo said as he pulled her into a hug. "Yep!!"

"And you can walk!!" Taeyong said as he examined her top to bottom. "Yep though it's only with crutches" "Don't worry you will walk without it in no time" she nodded.

Eyes searching for someone as Chenle noticed it. "He is outside" her face grew red. She nodded quietly as she went outside.

He was on the phone seeming pretty busy as she slowly walked towards him. Peeking her head in front of his face.

"Busy??" "Oh my god...oh nope why are you asking??" "Cus you seemed to be" he just chuckled as locked his phone putting it in his pocket.

"Come on let's go inside its getting pretty cold" she nodded as she slowly turned.

"Oh you can walk now" "Yep well not that fast but yea I can on my own" "Dont worry you will walk without these in a few days" he said as they went inside.