33✨

"Cho Cho love pls..No no no please open your eyes baby please look at me love please" he pleaded. The rest weren't able to do anything. Jeno speeded up not really caring the speed limit sings nor the police sirens any more. She was the important factor now and saving her is the only thing that matters now.

Finally reaching the hospital they immediately moved her into a operation theatre. Everyone were anxious. Haechan was a sobbing mess rite now. Tears not stopping.

He tried to be strong but he couldn't. His worst fears coming true. He wasn't ready to lose her too.

The rest arrived just after they took her in. "What about Ateez ??" Mark asked as taeyong gave them a assuring nod. "They are under our control"

"What about haechan ??" Taeyong asked as to which mark took a deep breath. "He really loves her man" "he does" mark said both turning their heads towards where he was. He was not crying anymore.

It was worse it was as if he had no soul. Eyes showing no emotion as he stared into emptiness.

Hours passed. Giving them a heart attack every time a Doctor came in and out.

Most of the members went home to rest. It was long exhausting day, leaving alone haechan taeyong and mark.

The doctor finally came out. Haechan immediately stood up. "Gaurdians of Cho hee" "It's us" haechan said as the doctor took a deep breath before he started.

"She's alive" those 9 letters were the words he had to hear. Those 9 words bought back his soul. "But... Since the bullet slid a bit too far inside, her vertebrates are fractured. Good thing she isn't paralyzed. But she might not be able to walk for atleast a month. The bullet is out of her body. She will have to take up a few tests and we will have to moniter her for a few weeks until she recovers." The doctor said.

"Thank you doctor" taeyong said "Can I see her" haechan said eyes longing for the answer he wishes for.

"Yes after she is moved to the ward...yes you can. She is currently under sedative let me know when she wakes up so that I can check her." The doctor said as haechan nodded his head.
__________________________________

They had moved her into her room hours ago. But she wasn't up yet. Haechan was always next to her holding her hand. Telling her all his childhood stories.

"They say that you can here what others say when your in a coma but i have no idea when ur in a sedative but I just hope you hear these. They are the deepest memories of mine I would never wanna remember and a few which i would love to never forget and I wanted you to know those" he gave her hand a small squeeze. He wanted him to be the first one she sees once she wakes up. So he sat right next to her looking at ticking clock.

"Haechan you should probably go home refresh. You are a mess rite now I'm sure she wouldn't want to see you like this when she wakes up. Trust me I'll call you as soon as she wakes up." Taeyong said as haechan looked at his reflection in the mirror.

He was a bloody mess his body was mixed with hers as well as the enemies blood. Eyes bloodshot red. He clearly looked exhausted.

He weakly nodded as he gave a small peck on her forehead "I'll be right back" he whispered as he one last time looked at her before leaving her hand.
_________________________________

His worst fears came out to be true. She got hurt because of him only because he made that stupid decision to go into her cafe that night she got into this mess. If only he hadn't taken decision to enter the cafe all of this wouldn't have happened.

If only he had the chance to go back he would have never gone into that cafe.

Weeping in silent inside the car. Head rested on the steering wheel. He whispered small sorry's.

Finally calming down. Slowly walking out the car he entered the house.

The house was calm everyone were not in a mood to do anything. He slowly made his way upto his room. Tears not really stopping. He fell on the bed as he closed his eyes.

That small fragile body peacefully sleeping right next to him was the first memory to flash open. A tear slowly falling down.

"Hyung" Shotaro slightly peaked his head in. He opened his eyes slowly looking at the Japanese boy. "Yes" he said slowly sitting straight up. "I'm sorry" Shotaro said as haechan looked at him confused.

"I'm sorry it's because of me it's cus i took my eyes off the camera I couldn't warn them about the shot. If only I didn't take my eyes she would-" "You know what she would say rite now" he said interrupting him. "She would first probably say it's not your fault and that you couldn't have stopped her from getting shot. She would start saying that Even if you would have notified them about the shot nothing could have happened and that she would have got shot one way or the other. So don't blame yourself. You did nothing wrong. You tried your best and she knows that. That's what is needed." Haechan said as shotaro's head hung low.

"Okay if your still sorry just tell once she is up" haechan said as he saw his face brighten. He nodded happily as he left the room giving haechan a semi bow.

"Haa just get up already Cho. I miss you" he went inside the washroom switching on the shower. Warm water fell on his body. Dried blood running off his torso.

He closed his eyes as he clamed himself in the warm water. Washing himself up. Wearing some clean clothes putting the dirty ones in the laundry.

He went down to meet mark. "Taeyong sent you home too??" Haechan nodded his head. "apple? I'm sure you haven't eaten anything" mark was right he hasn't had a single bit of food inside him after she went into the operation theatre.

He nodded as he took the apple from marks hands. Haechan had forgotten about Ateez. She was his main priority. He decided to ask him. "What happened to Ateez??" "Don't worry they our under our control. We have kept them tied up in the headquarters. We will investigate as to why they did this after everything is alright" he said as haechan nodded making his way to the hospital.
__________________________________

"LEAVE US ALONE YOU BASTARDS!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE MESSING WITH!!!" "Did hongjoong Hyung really get mad??" Wooyoung asked looking at the furious hongjoong trying to lose the ropes around him wiggling his body in all the ways possible but it was no use. "I guess so" yunho said. "YAAH WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING MAD!!" "CALM THE FUCK DOWN HONGJOONG SHOUTING DOESN'T HELP. BECAUSE OF YOUR FUCKING EGO OUR PLAN FAILED. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" Seonghwa yelled.

"BECAUSE OF ME !!! WHAT THE HELL DID I DO!!" "CAN YOU PLEASE PUT THIS IDIOT IN ANOTHER CELL PLEASE IM DONE!!" "YAAH HOW THE HELL DO YOU DISRESPECT YOUR OWN LEADER!! YAH-YAH WHERE ARE YOU GUYS TAKING ME!!!" hongjoong kept shouting as he was taken out of the cell only to be transferred into another one. "Thank you" Seonghwa said to get a door closed right in front of his face. "I'm offended" he said as he got back into his place.

"Don't worry Hyung. Hakuna matata" "Shut up mingi" "Okay"
_________________________________

 Hakuna matata" "Shut up mingi" "Okay" _________________________________