18✨

"We need to go. We don't have the whole day. Come on" haechan said constantly knocking on her door. She has been getting ready the whole morning keeping herself locked up in her room. She wasnt really getting ready she just wanted to drag time. Not really wanting to leave the house.

Forcefully dragging herself towards the door cause of haechan constant knocking. She opened door. "Finally!! What were you doing all this time?? What took you soo long" he asked puzzled as to why the girl locked herself up for soo long. "Girls take time to get ready. And I really didn't wanna leave" she said words getting mumbled towards the end. But haechan heard it well and clear. Understanding the girls feeling.

"I'm sure you will love it there. Dont worry." He said as he patted her head, took her luggage and went down the stairs.

"I'm gonna miss you" Jisung said as he tightly hugged her tiny figure. Crushing it. "I'll -miss -you too" she said hardly able to breath. "Your gonna kill her Jisunga " jaemin said understanding the girls situation pulling her out of his embrace. "Oo I'm so sorry you alright??" Jisung asked looking into her eyes with worry. "Yea yea I'm fine no worries...and I'm gonna miss all of you. Don't forget to visit me" "and don't forget us" jeno said. "How will I forget you guys." She said as she hugged him. "You don't know...but don't you dare replace your alien buddy" renjun said as he took her small statuette into his embrace. "Never" she said as went towards Chenle. "Chooo heee!!!!" "Yep I'm seriously gonna miss that voice " she said as she hugged him back.

"Shall we go??" Haechan said as time was ticking away. "Yep" she said as she bid her final goodbyes. "Mark Hyung will come around by 12 he has gone for a bid." Haechan said to the others. "Yea okay call us once you reach" jaemin said as he gave him a quick squeeze. "I'll be back once everything is settled there." He said as he waved goodbye and entred the car starting it.

"Haa...and there she goes"
_____________________________

The car ride has been silent since the start. Haechan focusing on driving smoothly while she took a nap. They were still an hour away from the base. The 127 base was more in the outskirts of the city. In a secluded area. While the dream's base was in the inskirts of the city.

Slowly opening her eyes after a nice sleep. She yawned stretching herself slightly. The scenery outside had changed. No more buildings were seen. Open fields and mountains filled the view. The sun was at its top. "Waah that's- it looks soo beautiful" she looked as she looked outside. The view enthralling her.

Haechan pulled down the window for her to get a better view. "Careful not to hurt yourself" he said. "Yea yea I'm not a kid" she said as she gave him a side look. He just chuckled focusing on driving.

"Had a nice sleep??" "Yep" she said as she sat back on her seat. "Didn't have proper sleep last night ??" "Well yes...my mind was preoccupied with a lot of thoughts" she said. "Well that happens"

The rest of the car ride was silent. Not a awkward but a comfortable silence.
They finally reached the house at 5 in the evening

A big mansion bigger than the before one stood up straight in the setting sun. Cho hee stood there captivated by its beauty.

Feeling no one beside him haechan turned to see a Cho hee engrossed in the mansion.

"Oi get back from your dreamworld we don't have all day" he said as he shook her a bit. Bringing her back to reality. "You guys are freaking rich I'm saying it. " She said. "I know that you don't need to point it out" he said as he held her hand bring her towards the door.

"The bags??" She asked as she noticed he wasn't having any of her bags." They will be brought in by the guards don't worry." He said as he opened the door.

"Yo bitches I'm here!!" Haechan shouted. "Language haechan" a voice said whom she recognised as taeyong. Haechan just rolled his eyes. "This is Cho hee" he said as he introduced her. "Hi im taeyong" "and I am jaehyun" he said as he held his hand out. "I'm Cho hee" she said shaking his hand."Where are the rest" haechan asked as the house seemed quiet.

"Wayv is upstairs...the rest have gone for a bid with mark...aa Jhonny is upstairs" he said. "Cool come on" haechan said as he pulled her with him upstairs.

"Yo people she's here !!" Haechan shouted. Cho hee sweared she hadn't seen him this excited and enthusiastic before. "Hi!!! I'm Lucas". He was pretty big. More like a giant but he looked like a kid. "Im Cho hee" she said smiling.

"I've heard a lot about you from haechan hope we get along I'm Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul" "Chittfan what!?!" She asked. He chuckled "Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul but you can call me ten dear" "Ten as you mean the number??" "Yes" "Okay.... I'm Cho hee" she said.

"I'm Hendry" "I am yangyang" "I am win-win" "I'm xiaojun" "and I am basically the parent of wayv kun"

"Heheh...im cho hee...and I'm sorry if I call your names wrong it will take some time for me to remember" "No problem I can understand your situation" kun said. He really did look like a parent who is exhausted looking after his children.

"Fine I have to take her to her room people. Don't worry we will meet the rest during food come on" haechan said as he pulled her. "You mean there are more!!?! Wait how am I gonna remember" he just chuckled. "You will don't worry" he said.

The two bickering like a old couple as they disappeared off towards the rooms. "Haechan really does look different....he looks....happy" Ten said happy to see him change. "I just hope it turns out good" kun said as they turned back to do their jobs.

 "I just hope it turns out good" kun said as they turned back to do their jobs