05✨

It was midnight a time when every single soul in the city will be sleeping.
But it was different for her. She hasn't heard a word from the boys after that day. Not being able to sleep worry filled her mind. Wanting some fresh air she left her house walking down the streets not knowing where to go.
______________________

*Beep beep*

"Where in the world is she going to now!!?!!" haechan screamed in annoyance after seeing the girls tracker move.

Keeping and eye on the girl was way tougher than he thought. "You should go follow her" jaemin said "Hell no I'm not !! people need sleep who is she to take off my beauty sleep"

"Haechan if anything happens to her we will be a part of it" "uugghhhh!!!!!"haechan cried "STOP SHOUTING PEOPLE NEED TO SLEEP!!!!" Renjun shouted. Haechan scoffed taking his cap and jacket and leaving the house.
___________________

Cold breeze hitting her body sending shivers. Cho hee regretted not wearing more layers of clothes as the night was colder than expected. She entered an unknown alley instantly regretting it as a armed man approached her.
________________________

"Shit" haechan mumbled something under his breath as his tracker showed the girl to be there but the girl was nowhere to be found. He found the tracker lying on the floor. He instantly knew he fucked up.

"Chenle track the girl down now" "What the hell what time is it now ??!?? " "Just do as I say before you piss me off" "Okay okay clam down geez I'll do it" "Good lemme know when u find her"
____________________

Bright light invading her eyes as she opened them to see a unfamiliar surrounding. Instantly knowing she wasn't home and was tied up in a chair.

Trying to move and cried for help knowing it was no use. A part of her wishes someone would come magically and save her but that only happened kdramas and movies and her life was no kdrama.

Soon the door opened. A man with silver hair came in with a tray of food. "Eat or starve to death...if your thinking it's poisoned we ain't fools to kill our hostage before we take in information" he said as he came closer to Cho hee and untied her.

"Scream done once you are done I'll be outside" he said and left. Leaving the girl alone. " Well nothing's gonna change even if I die might as well eat a meal before I die"

*Chomp chomp*

"IM DONEEE!!!!" She screamed waiting for tat silver haired boy to come in. As expected he came in took the plate without a word and left. Cho hee noticed his nametag before he left

"Kwon Soon-young"
__________________

"FOUND HER!!!" Chenle screamed with his dolphin voice. Haechan came rushing followed by the members ."Where is she??"

"She is being kept at some base but I'm not able to keep my pen on whose is it " "You mean you don't know who is keeping her hostage eh??" Jeno said "Yep" "Well we can find tat out when we reach there just send me the damn location"

" Okay calm down jeez I'm sending" with tat haechan left the room

"He isnt this stressed when one of us go missing" Jisung said "That's cus he knows we can withstand torture dummy" jeno cleared Jisung "Ooo yea"
_______________________

The girl woke up to a sudden nudged on her side. She opened her eyes to three very intimidating boys surrounding her.

Guess I fell asleep.

"I'm sure you have a lot of questions" "On tat note yes I do. Number one the most common why am I being held here when I have done no sin in my life wait do I even know you guys??. Number two why r u ppl being so nice to me ???

Me being a person who sees a lot of action movies ppl being held are beaten to death number thre-" " Now that's enough we r not here to clear your doubts" "oo and here I am who thought u would actually give answers to my questions" she mumbled under her breath.

"Look just answer to our question. How do u know these boys" he showed a picture of the boys from few days ago at the cafe "aaa so it is related to them they just barged in the other day all filled with blood and asked for a place clean up me being a person who is considerate helped them up that's it "

"Whaa tat haechan he really did make u say a these eh ?? Now I want the actual answer how r they related to you and where r they now " "Pfft I don't even know these boys how do expect me to tell you where they r " " Oo yea ur starting to piss me off ...Now you fucking tell me where these dickheads base is or I'm not letting you go out with tat beautiful face and trust those dickheads don't barge into someone's cafe like tat unless they know tat place or the owner very well" "Ookay mister I guess we are having a total misunderstanding here I seriously don't know these peo-"

*Slap*

"Ouch !! Wat the how dare do you do tat to me " "Now answer me properly" "Guess wat you asshole nope I'm not" "You are really starting to piss me off a tough one aren't ya" "Let's leave her like this for now boys I'm gonna come in later and you are gonna give me the information I need on these bastards"another boy said leaving the room

"Now why the hell did I help those boys"
______________

"Kk the girl is in the second floor right corner room" Chenle said "Copy that" haechan said moving stealthily towards the building. The boys behind him. Haechan opened the backdoor and walked towards the room which emitted light. "Hello boys I believe you something of ours" taking the guards in the room off gaurd they started attacking. Haechan focused on saving the girl discreetly made his way up through the stairs. It was quiet very quiet which was weird that only one room was filled with guards Where are the gang members he wondered. Reaching the second floor "Towards your left last room on the right" "Thanks Chenle" "Wow now is the great Lee Donghyuck thanking me??" "Shut up and don't you dare call me by my real name" "okay okay chill I was just joking" he opened the door.
"Kk if you motherfuckers are here again to collect information hell no I'm not opening my mouth you underst- oo I know you " "Yes now just shut your mouth while I untie you"

They both got out of the room. Slowly walking down the stairs. But it was too silent. Even the other side was silent Chenle was no longer giving commands. "Okay now ain't this too silent " Cho hee whispered "Just shut your mouth this was all because of you ...who the hell gave you the idea to roam around at the dead of night" "Woah hold it right there now your telling it's my fault when clearly you were the one who entered the cafe that night this all is happening because you entered the cafe that night" "Well you should have stayed at home" "You are in no place to give me commands on wat I should do mist-"
*BANG*
A bullet slid right past her face making her freeze on spot. "CHENLE WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!!!" haechan screamed "any of you there ?? What the- WHY IS NO ONE ANSWERING!!! Damn it ""Hyung" "what happened why were you not answering" "Jaemins shot"

 "CHENLE WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!!!" haechan screamed "any of you there ?? What the- WHY IS NO ONE ANSWERING!!! Damn it ""Hyung" "what happened why were you not answering" "Jaemins shot"

Whoah 1282 words damn this is big !!! Anyways what do you think happened ?? Where did the boys go wrong ???🤔🤔👀👀