ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

(a/n: well I'm back with the extra chapters!! They look soo cute in the picture!!! And thank you guys soo much for 1.03k reads..like whatt!?!?)

"Princess!! We're late!!" Haechan yelled as cho hee came rushing down the stairs, stumbling a bit on her way.

Haechan chuckled looking at her clumsiness, taking her tiny hands in his big ones. "Why do you take so long to get ready??" He asked as they made their way to the garage.

"I need to look pretty when I go out with such a handsome face duh" "You already look pretty, what more is needed??" Voice being all flirty as he opened the car door.

She just snorted as she entered it. "By the way where are we going??" "You'll see" he said he stepped on the accelerator, riding the car flat out.

The ride was pretty quiet. Both enjoying each others company as a comfortable silence engulfed them.

Haechan took her hand and kept it on the gear, moving it along with his whenever he changed gears, not leaving it until the end.

Parking the car as they got out of it. Warm sun rays hitting her face as she looked up to the sky. Closing her eyes for a moment as she soaked up all the warmth.

He walked towards her as she opened her eyes giving him a warming smile. He put forth his hands which gladly took. Skipping her way as they came to the entrance.

"Amusement park!!!" She yelled like a four year old. Getting all giggly and excited as he nodded. "Let's get the tickets" he said as he pulled her towards the counter.

"I have always wanted to come here!!! It's been soo long since I last came!!" jumping up and down, yelling like a kid as she smiled widely.

Haechan looked at her fondly. His first and one and only love of his life. His world. Right in front of his eyes.

Everything was great. At work and relationship wise. They were going really strong and didn't seem they will ever break apart.

Finally his life was perfect as he had imagined it to be. A perfect, happy life.

Getting the tickets as they entered the park. Walking around hand in hand as they explored the area. She often would run off to places and haechan would have to run behind her.

She had turned into a complete four year old after seeing the rides and different stalls.

"Hyuck!!!" She yelled as a panting haechan ran towards her. "Don't run of again. God it's so hard to keep you at one place" she didn't mind anything as she took his hand, pulling him towards the line.

"Let's go on this" she shreiked as she pointed at the board. Haechan regained his composure as he slowly lifted his head up. Eyes widening as he completly regretted coming to there.

The T-Express

"Really this one??" He asked as she excitedly nodded. "Oh come on don't be a scaredy goose it's gonna be soo fun!!" Haechan snorted as he regretted all his life decisions. Not being able to say a no to that puppy face as he finally gave in.

"Fine" "YAY!!" She giggled as she pulled him towards the line. Each moment felt like an eternity as the line got smaller and smaller, atlast it was their turn to get on.

"Omg" he mumbled as he sat on the seats. She didn't notice his nervousness as she happily made her way to the seats. Putting on the safety belts as he felt his whole world fall.

He would even gladly kill a person to not get on this ride. Hands shaking in nervousness as she finally noticed his anxious state.

"Okay you alright" "Does it look like it??" She shook her head. "Yea I'm not alright I'm.....scared"