23✨

Everyone where not in a mood to do anything after that announcement. The house dulling out. Each one in their own room either sleeping or doing something else. Spending their rest in the most resting way possible knowing they will have to break their heads starting from tomorrow.

Cho hee sat in her room. Those words ringing in her mind continuously. Not really expecting those words out of his mouth.

Now way how would he like me. I must be dreaming. There is no way he would fall for a stupid girl like me...but....what if he did ...ya Cho hee stop thinking. Aarrggghh!!! Are those words really true??

Deep in her thoughts she hadn't heard the commotion downstairs.
____________________________________

"Wait I thought you told you will come tomorrow" "Well when have I ever done exactly what I tell. Besides they really missed wayv and kept pestering me" haechan said pointing at the boys who were on top of the wayv members.

"You guys are gonna kill them calm down" taeyong said looking at the boys below suffer. "Nahh they won't die that easily" jeno said as he put more weight onto Lucas.

Taeyong chuckled. Feeling happy now that all of them were under one roof. "Where is she" haechan asked feeling a absence of her presence.

"Well after I told about the situation everyones mood went down so probably in her room...ooo im sorry in your room" he said as he sneakily raised an eyebrow.

Haechan just gave him a dead eye and went upstairs to his room.

"He really does like her ....and I can clearly see that in him you are too obvious" he said as he saw his figure disappear into thin air.

Haechan opened the door to see her zoned out. He slowly made his way towards her. "What are you thinking Bell" he said into her ears. Slightly flinching.

"Holy shit" she said eyes wide open not expecting to see him. "You scared the shit out of me" she said as she kept her hand on her chest.

He just laughed as he took his seat next to her. "What were you thinking??" He said as he had never seen the girl this deep in thought before.

"Just what my life would have been if I haven't helped you guys that night." She said as she looked out of the window. Warm rays hitting her face making her feel at peace

"Well did you come to a conclusion on how it would have been" he said as he looked at her. Her features standing out clearly in the bright sunlight. She looked...... Magnificent.

"Well it would have been the same just that I would not be working at the cafe...the same shitty life" she said as she started fiddling with her fingers.

"Why won't you be working at the cafe" he asked seeing a change in expression of the girl as she mentioned about the cafe.

"They ...uh they disappeared i guess. The day I was kidnapped I got a call after school saying the cafe will be closed for sometime and that he will lemme know when it reopens. But I haven't heard from them since then. No idea where they went off." She said as she remembered them...those happy moments she had spent with them.

"Well I'm sure they will be back" he said as he stared outside the window. "I hope so...but wait werent you guys supposed to come tomorrow??" She said suddenly realising the situation.

"Well I am always a day ahead" he said grinning widely. "Does that mean even the rest are here??" She said slowly getting excited to see the others. Slowly jumping on spot.

"Yes" "Really" "Why would I say a lie now" "Omg why didn't you tell " she said as she stood up from her place. "Well I didn't get a chance to" he said as he started following her.