36✨

Smiling brightly she sat on the bed. Her small fragile body. Wanting to give her a tight hug like the world was about to end. Tears stung his eyes as he moved towards her. He couldn't believe she was all well and sitting infront of him when she was clearly dead a few mins ago.

"Don't worry i didn't die I'm alive" she said as she showed her hand. He slowly took those fragile hands as he sat right next to her.

"I'm-" "if your gonna say sorry don't" he chuckled. They just stared into each other as a tear fell down his cheeks. Slowly raising her hand rubbing off his tear giving him the sweetest smile.

"I heard everything. Every single word you said when I was sleeping."she said. "So people can hear when they are in a sedative" he said as he buried his head in her tiny palm. She just nodded her head.

"I missed you" he mumbled into her hands. "I missed you to it was to lonely walking all alone in those corridors" "Corridors??" "Long story" he just nodded. "Your telling me about it when we get home" "yea yea I will" she said giggling.

"What happened to the mission ??" "Ateez is under our control right now don't worry princess" "yep I definitely missed that" she said feeling butterflies in her stomach upon hearing the nickname.

"Missed what ??" "That name" "You mean princess" "Yep and stop" "why stop ik you love it" he said teasing her.

She just rolled her eyes. He Slowly drew small circles on her hand. "I still can't believe your back" he said looking down at his hands

"Well ik it's tough.. I myself thought I died. But... I'm here now and that's all that matters right......and this is not a dream" she said smiling widely tightening her grip on his hand reassuringly. "Yep and I'm not losing you again" he said giving a small peck on her hand.

Her face turning red. "Oo is my little princess embarassed??"he coed as She tried to hide her face. But he pulled her hand stoping her from doing so.

"Why the hell are you hiding that beautiful face of yours" "There you go being all flirty again" she snorted. "Who told I'm being flirty I was again just stating facts dear" he said as he came a bit close.

"Just the truth the whole of the universe needs know" he said coming dangerously close to her face. Breaths fanning each others face. Not leaving each others stares.

As they melted in each others stares coming closer as their lips slightly rubbed against each other.

Longing to melt. His eyes asked for permission to which she gave a small nod before fully pressing his lips onto hers.

Both their lips molding perfectly as if they were ment to. Slowly tilting her head as he slowly sneaked his one hand to her waist careful not to hurt her another one cupping her cheek as he slowly moved their lips. Her one hand on his chest as the other one roamed in his back playing with his hair.

Finally pulling apart for catching their breaths. Resting his forehead on hers. They looked into each other's eyes. "I love you bell" "I love you to hyuck"

"Okay sorry for interrupting your sweet moment there haechan but there is a fucking line out here waiting to see her so you better get your ass out of there right now!! And she just woke up!!!" Ten shouted.

They both laughed as he slowly removed himself off the bed. "I'll be right back after the rest are done" he said as she nodded.

"Cho!!" "Injun!!!" "Don't fall on her she might get hurt" haechan said as Renjun just rolled his eyes. "Don't act as if your weren't almost on top of her a few mins ago" he said leaving a red faced haechan standing still. She just laughed.

"I missed you" "I missed you to Jun" she said both falling into each other's embrace.

"Unlike one stupid there I'm not gonna take long."he said give haechan a side look. Haechan just snorted poking the inside of his cheeks with his tongue. "Imma leave rite now Cho.. will see you when you get changed to a normal room. There is a BIG LINE waiting out there" he said as he left.

One by one entering giving her a hug telling her they missed her. A few giving her advice on how to dodge a bullet to not get shot next time. A few congratulating her on her kiss.

"God how the hell did you people know!!" "News spreads fast dear" Lucas winked at her as he left.
She just stayed there giggling and looking back at the kiss they just shared.

"Oo what are you thinking I have never seen you smile that widely" "Oh my god you could have knocked the door Hyunjin"

"I did but unfortunately you didn't notice I did even call you twice" "Oh" "Don't just 'oh' me tell me what you were thinking" "Nothing just leave it"

"I'm not now tell what were you-" "CHO HEE!!!" "IN!!" He came rushing in giving her tight hug leaving a annoyed Hyunjin standing there.

"Your hurting me Innie" "Oh I'm sorry are you in pain" "No no it's fine" "I really thought you died" he whined as she frowned her face. "Oh my god did I worry my innie too much I'm sorry" "it's okay your back and that's all that matters" he said as he engulfed her into another hug a more softer one this time.

"The rest are outside I'll call them in" he said as she nodded. A group of boys whom she first called her family entered the room. Everyone rushing towards her as they hugged her. "Guys- i ....i c-cant breath" "Oh we are sorry" scratching the nape of their neck.

"It's alright" "I'm really happy that your back don't ever leave like that you know how worried we were" "ik I'm sorry I made you guys worry" "But how you came back to life is still a mystery cus I clearly say the line flat with my own eyes" seungmin said as he showed the eye gesture.

"I thought so to....for a moment I thought I lost everything"she said looking back to the moment she made her choice. Everything was alright now Beomgyu kept his promise of bringing her back alive. She was happy and so was everyone.