46✨

Bright lights invaded her eyes as she struggled to open them. Turning to the other side as she went deeper into haechan's neck.

Shifting a bit as he opened his eyes. Looking at the clock as the needle pointed at the number 8. Groaning a bit as he snuggled closer. Leaving no gap between them both.

"Good morning love," he said in his raspy morning voice. Breath fanning against her neck. "Good morning," she said feebly rubbing her eyes.

"What time is it??" "8" "It's already 8??" Haechan nodded as she sighed. Stomach grumbling as she groaned. "I'm hungry~" she coed as he sat up straight.

"Come on let's get you breakfast," he said as she lazily woke up. Pulling her towards the bathroom as she brushed her teeth. Walking down the stairs as the smell of pancakes filled the air.

Closing her eyes as she followed the smell. Jaemin put up the last pancake as she sniffled at the pile of pancakes. "It smells sooooo good~," she said as Jaemin smiled proudly.

"Come on let's not make the food get cold," he said as he took the pile of pancakes and placed them on the table.

A group of hungry boys came as they all sat on the chair as if they were possessed.

"Dig in," Jaemin said as everyone started to fight for pancakes. Within minutes the hard work of 2 hours got over. The plate was crystal clear as everyone swallowed the last bits.

"Thanks for the food," everyone said as they left the room. "I'll help you with the dishes, " Cho hee said. Jaemin spewed out a thank you as she picked up the plates.
______________________________________

"Where were you all this time??" Haechan asked as she entered the room. "I was helping Jaemin with the dishes," she said as haechan stood up.

"Come on get dressed" "For what??" "I wanna take you out...all these days I held back...but no more get dressed I'm taking you on a date," he said as she froze

"D-date??" "Yep now get dressed," he said as she looked at the cupboard. "You should have told before!! I need time to get dressed~...when did you leave the room?!?" Looking around as there showed no sign of haechan.

Picking up a simple but fancy frock as she looked herself in the mirror. "This should do the job." Nodding her head in approval.
______________________________________

"When will you be back??" "We are not sure, things don't seem good there," Chan said as taeyong sighed.

"We will be back in a few years don't be sad" chan added bringing taeyong into a hug.

"Who told I'm sad...I'm glad that you're leaving for Japan" taeyong said. "What else did I except," he said as they went in for a group hug.

"Well then see ya in a few years!!" Han yelled as they bid their goodbyes. Looking at their silhouettes fade out, reaching the top of the escalator, going into boarding.

And with that, they were gone too. Everything going back to how it was. Ateez completely under their control.

NCT were still number one on the list of mafia gangs. Everything was back to normal.
_____________________________________

"Where are we going!!" "How is it a secret if I tell you!!" She just whined, shaking her head like a small kid jumping up and down on the seat.

"Your gonna break the seat. Sit properly!!" He kept a hand on her thighs as he held her tightly.

Looking out the windows, golden and orange hues painted the sky as the sun almost settled down for a night of good night sleep.

"We are here"haechan spoke as he parked the car. Getting out of the car she skipped her way trying to keep pace with haechan.