30✨

She woke up to no one next to her. Slightly getting dissapointed she got out of the bed. Cleaning herself up. Walking out to see the house to be a mess. Everyone rushing here and their.

This is the first time her house had ever felt this lively. "What happened" she asked to jeno as she took an apple from the kitchen.

"We found out where they are keeping wayv so yea we are figuring out the way to save them" jeno said. "Ookay" she said her eyes searching for haechan in the mass of people. Jeno noticed her searching eyes as he chuckled.

"Haechans downstairs in the 2 floor training" he said. "Am I too obvious??" She asked bitting her lower lip. "Well unfortunately yes you are" he said as she smiled widely.

"Well I'll be back" she said as she left the house. Jeno just smiled at her tiny figure running at her full speed.
_____________________________________

Haechan had been training for the past two hours. Sweating buckets as he laid down on his back staring at the ceiling patting heavily.

A small knock on the wall as he turned his head to see Cho hee walking up to him with a water bottle and a towel. "Well I thought you might want these" she said handing over the towel and bottle.

Haechan gladly took them. "Thanks" he said sitting up straight as she took a seat next to him.

Gulping down the cold water down his throat. The cool liquid calming him down.

"You really did live in such a place even though you are scared of dark" "I had no other place to live in. The night I left the orphanage this is where i ended up." She said as he nodded his head.

"Well your gonna train more or" "I'm done I'm gonna go have a shower care to show me where it is ??" "Yea follow me" she said as they both left the floor .

"Here" she gave him a towel as she left the room.
____________________________________

"Okay everyone now this is the plan. We are gonna take down Ateez so that they never see the light of day again. Lets show them how it is when they mess with NCT.

We will be splitting into three. First we find wayv and rescue them. Once rescued we attack together. Not much rules kill if they are not one of us. That's what they get for messing with us.

We need three of them to stay here with her just in case something happens. We will secure this place well Shotaro has started his work on that" taeyong said. "Who's Shotaro" she whispered to jaemin. "A trainy I can say" "ooookay".

"Any doubts ask" taeyong asked as everyone shaked their heads. They just wanted this to end. "Great we leave tomorrow night so take as much rest as you can tonight " he said as everyone dissmissed themselves.

Everyone preparing themselves engaged one way or the other. She felt left out. She felt that she was a burden to them. That she was an extra. Though they assured her she will be safe she questioned if they would really save her if their life was on line.

She felt guilty. She felt weak and could do nothing to help them. How much ever she tried to back away these thoughts they just keep coming.

"Cho" haechan called out. She didn't respond deep in her thought. "Cho!" He called out once more but she was idol. Haechan noticed her remain still. He went up to her shaking her up a bit calling her out.

Finally out of her thoughts she jerked a bit. "Hm?" She looked up to meet his eyes filled with worry. "I have been calling you for the past five minutes" he said looking into her eyes to find what's wrong. He could clearly tell that she was bothered by something and he wanted to know what it was.