flashback and Prologue

Hello, fellow readers. Before I start part 2 (possibly the last part of the trilogy story), why don't we recap part 1 of the trilogy story? It was both cool, fun, wild, and adventurous for both miraculous heroes and Roxy, the earth fairy of Animals. First, Marinette and Luka met their fairy friend, Layla, she decided to stay in Paris and help the Paris heroes defeat the villains and stop Scarlet Truther and Deker's plans. They tried to have ultimate power by taking the element power crystals and the Universal crystal, but with the help of the Winxs, Specialists, Lovelix, Olix, Pixies, and the other miraculous heroes, they were able to defeat both regular villains and Akumatized villains and destroyed Deker in another dimension.

Now for part 2, the fun's not over yet, there's still evil going on and with the help of a combination of both superhero and fairy power, nothing will stop them. All I can tell you is there will be of course battles, villains moments and current and new villains, superpower upgrades, and journeys to the past of the past heroes; stuff that will make your mind blow. But there will be an unexpected event happening in the story. You can try to guess what would happen next but for now. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the story I'm about to write. Thank you and have a good day/night, readers.