Mr. Bentley's class, Hotel shift, and Riposte and Oni-Chan's appearance

At College Francoise DuPont, in Mr. Bentley class, the students were talking for a little bit before Mr. Bentley could start the lesson.

 Bentley could start the lesson

Mr. Bentley: Good afternoon, everyone. I hope you've been having a good first day of school so far. I am on the other hand. Allow me to introduce myself to you all. My name is Mr. Bentley, I teach history, civics, and world history. But you guys, it's just plain ol' history.

Nino: (whispering to Adrien) Good thing because I don't think I can ever understand Civics or World History.

Mr. Bentley: So, before we go over the agenda on our syllabus packets, I want to say a few things about myself. First, my name is Mr. Bentley. I am married, I got two kids who started school like you guys. I love American Football, both college and NFL.

Kim: NFL?

Mr. Bentley: It stands for National Football League.

Kim: Cool.

Mr. Bentley: My favorite football team from the NFL will have to be the Dallas Cowboys. And my favorite College football team is the Texas Longhorns. I got my Associates and Masters degrees in Saint Leo University, I was studying to get a teaching degree.

Mariah: Hmm... *She looked down at her nails and sighed. *

Mr. Bentley: Now, enough about me. I want to get to know all of you myself. By doing attendance. *He sits down and clicks his black pen. * When I call your name, say here or present. *He cleared his throat. * Mariah Adams?

Mariah: Here.

Mr. Bentley: (checked off her name) Adrien Agreste?

Adrien: Here.

Mr. Bentley: (checked off his name) James Beasley?

James: Here.

Mr. Bentley: (checked off his name) Chloe Bourgeois?

Chloe: Here.

Mr. Bentley: (checked off her name) Ivan Bruel?

Ivan: Here.

Mr. Bentley: (checked off his name) Alya Cesaire?

Alya: Here.

Mr. Bentley: (checked off her name) Tyler Cole?

Tyler: Present.

Mr. Bentley: (checked off his name) Juleka Couffaine? *He looked around for her. * Is Juleka here? *Juleka raised her hand, Rose looked over at Juleka. *

Rose: She's here.

Mr. Bentley: (checked off her name) Thank you. Hello, Juleka. Jordan Cruz?

Jordan: Here.

Mr. Bentley: (checked off his name) Amelia Davis?

Amelia: Here.

Mr. Bentley: (checked off her name) Stacy Denvers?