Heading back home, Zowen movie time, Ms. Lingo bakery stop, and surprise

After the meeting with Master Fu and the Temple Guardians, everyone went their separate ways for now, mostly to buy something for Juleka's party tomorrow. In the hair store, Marinette walked inside the shop and looked for any hair accessories for Juleka.

Marinette: Hmm, where are the purple hair accessories?

Tikki: Why purple?

Marinette: Purple is Juleka's favorite color, so my guess is that everyone else is getting purple themed gifts for her for tomorrow. *Soon, her phone buzzed, she pulled it out from her purse, and saw what's on her phone. * Luka. *She opened the message from him. *

🐍: Hey, what are you getting for Juleka?

🐞: I'm buying her some hair accessories and a purple hair brush.

🐍: Wow. I'm getting her a jewelry box. I'll surprise her tonight.

🐞: I'm sure she'll love it.

🐍: Same with your and everyone else.

🐞: 😘. *She puts her phone back in her purse and keeps looking for the hair accessories and hair brushes. *

Marinette: Hmm, they have to be around here somewhere. *She looked around, she then saw the section. * Here they are. *She looked for something purple and she found it. * Here they are. *She picked up the purple accessories, she then look for the hair brush to go with it. * Hmm, what kind of hair brush would she want? *She looks at the purple hair brushes. * This looks good. That's my present for her. *She walked to the counter and have the cashier ringed up the hair accessories and hair brush. *

Cashier: That'll be 3-euros

Cashier: That'll be 3-euros. Would you like to pay with cash or card?

Marinette: I'll pay with cash, ma'am.

Cashier: Okay. *Marinette gets out her coin purse, pulled out 3-euros, handed it the cashier, she opened the register, put the money inside the register, and closed it up. * And here you go. *She hands the bag to Marinette. *

Marinette: Thank you.

Cashier: You're welcome. Have a good day.

Marinette: (walking out of the store) Thank you, I will. *She then heads home before her parents and everyone else wonder where she is. In Marinette's house, Bridgette work on her algrebra homework on the dining room table and Timmy watches some TV with his mom until the others get back from the bakery. *