Tuesday morning prep, getting ready for school, and hallways

In Paris, France, the sun starts to rise into the pink-orange sky, the sun's rays beamed through Marinette's room. At 7:00 a.m. her alarm buzzed, she opened her eyes, sat up, and stretched her arms up.

Marinette: Good morning, Tikki. *Tikki yawned and rubbed her eyes. *

Tikki: Good morning, Marinette. *Marinette then looks up and sees Lockette sleeping in her bed on the upper shelf on her bed. *

Marinette: Lockette

Marinette: Lockette. Time to wake up. *Lockette yawnedm gets out of bed, and hovers in front of Marinette. *

Lockette: Good morning, Marinette.

Marinette: (hugging Lockette) Good morning. I'll be back with some breakfast for you two.

Lockette/Tikki: Okay. *Marinette gets out of bed and walks to the closet, gets her clothes, and heads to the bathroom and gets ready for the day. In Bridgette's room, Bridgette steps out of the bathroom in her bathrobe, grabs her clothes, and gets dressed behind the change blinds, and puts on her shoes. *

Bridgette: There

Bridgette: There. Now for my hair. *She sits on her vanity table, grabs her comb and brushes and starts doing her hair as Purry hovers next to her and Flo sleeps in her bed. In Marin's bedroom, Marin brushes his teeth and steps into the tub and takes a shower as Spiike and Opal sleeps away. On the Liberty boat, in Luka and Juleka's cabin, Juleka came back from the bathroom, all dressed and ready for school, Luka heads to the bathroom and gets ready. In the kitchen, Anarka opened the waffle iron and pulled one waffle out of the iron and placed it on the plate. *

Anarka: Fresh waffles are done.

Othiteka: (pouring a cup of coffee and pouring some cereal in a bowl) I didn't see any milk in the fridge.

Anarka: Sorry, we're out of milk. I'll have to pick some up later on today.

Othiteka: I'll do it. I don't go into work until 3.

Anarka: Okay, thank you. *Michael and Aria walked into the kitchen. *

Othiteka: Good morning, guys.

Michael: (sitting down) Morning, dad.