Resuming back to class and heading to lunch

At the College Francoise DuPont, in Mr. Thomas; class, after the recent battle with Earthquake Queen, things were resuming back to normal, Mr. Thomas goes over the rest of the syllabus for his class and talk about what supplies they'll need for his class.

Mr. Thomas: So, after the current event of an unexpected Akuma interruption.

Marinette: 'Wasn't an Akuma. Just a regular villain.'

Mr. Thomas: And we have about 10 minutes until class ends. I can tell you what you'll need for my class. *He faced the board, picked up a white board marker, and wrote down the supplies on the board. * You'll need a folder for your homework, graded test, and worksheets. A notebook, it can either be a composition book or a spiral notebook. Shouldn't be too hard getting one. I have textbooks for the class, here's what they look like. *He opened a box and revealed the textbook. * This is what your new textbooks will look like. I'll do a textbook checkout in the morning, so before you all sit down, I'll check them out and you'll just grab your book, okay? *Everyone answered okay to Mr. Thomas. * Good to hear. And one more thing... *The bell suddenly ringed. * Before you leave, I want to say one thing: you will do a lot of project and presentations in class too. And yes, it will count as a grade and there are some partner work too. Have a good rest of your day. *They all gathered their stuff and walked out of the classroom and into the hallways, getting stuff for their next class. *

Alya: Guess the villains are back

Marinette Kinda brings back memories of Stoneheart. *Alya looked at Marinette in confusion. * The first day of school.

Alya: Oh yeah. When Ivan was Stoneheart. Small world. *In the bakery, things have slowed down, Sabine felt her stomach and burp a little bit. *

Tom: Sabine, if you're uncomfortable working, Mulan can manage.

Sabine: Maybe you're right.

Tom: I'll take you back to the house where you can rest.

Sabine: Okay.

Tom: Melanie, think you can handle who's coming in here?

Melanie: Sure. Hope you feel better, Sabine.

Sabine: Thank you, Melanie. *They both go upstairs to the front door. Mulan and Shang looked out and see what was going on. *

Mulan: What's wrong with Sabine?

Melanie: Morning sickness.

Mulan: Ahh.

Shang: Think these iced rolls are good? *He showed Mulan the iced rolls. *

 *