Heroes vs Madame Rouge and Phobia

In the city, Madame Rouge and Phobia kept using their powers on people, laughing evily, then they see them out in the open.

Madame Rouge: Oh look, our wonderful friends. Or should I say, our enemies.

Phobia: Indeed. Ugh, they look horrible in person. *They both chuckled. *

Mister Quills: (draw his katana swords) Enough talk, why are you here?

Madame Rouge: The same reason: destroying you and taking your miraculous. Plus, Scarlet Truther have plans with the fairies and Pixies.

Stella: Tell that walking fashion disaster to keep waiting because it'll never happen.

Madame Rouge: (groaning) Enough talk, let's tussle. But first, Moogers! *A group of Moogers appeared one group on the ground and a bunch of flying Moogers appeared. *

Firefly: No way! Flying Moogers?

Phobia: Surprise? You should be!

Madame Rouge: Get them! *The Moogers start charging towards them and the Flying Moogers shoot out their arrows, everyone evades their blows as Madame Rouge and Phobia laughed evilly, Madame Raya's power crystals glowed seafoam green and she made a computer chip shield appeared and blocked off the Moogers, they start swinging their swords and firing off their blasters, trying to break the shield, but couldn't. The Flying Moogers shoot out their arrows, but the Specialists swung them away, Timmy points out his laser gun out and blast a few, Phobia and Madame Rouge scowled and they charge too, Phobia gets her flute and start firing out phobia darts, Black Panther and White Fang evaded the dart fires, Blue Feather evaded a few Moogers, duck, dodge, move her fan around, and spin too. *

Blue Feather: Get out of my way! *She pushed them away with her fan blows, Phobia spotted a few Fairies in the air. *

Phobia: Time to unlock your most feared phobias. *She blew a dart out at Layla, Layla looked down, she created a Morphix shield and blocked off the phobia dart, Phobia scowled and keeps firing. But then, Uncanny fired out an energy beam from her third eye, Phobia stumbled and fell back. *

Layla: Thanks, Uncanny. *Uncanny nodded, but then Madame Rouge stretched her arms out and grabbed Uncanny, she struggled to break free from her grip. *