Wednesday: getting ready for school, talking to the couple, and leaving

In Paris, France, the sun started to shine in the sky, birds started tweeting and flying across the sky, and the sun's rays started beaming in the sky too. The sun's rays beamed through Marinette's room, Marinette and Tikki were sound asleep, when the alarm went off. Marinette sat up, yawned, stretched, and looked over at Tikki.

Marinette: Good morning, Tikki.

Tikki: (yawned) Good morning, Marinette. *Marinette looked over at Lockette, who was sleeping in her bed. *

Marinette: Good morning, Lockette

Marinette: Good morning, Lockette. *Lockette rubbed her eyes and slowly opened them. *

Lockette: Good morning, Marinette.

Marinette: Time to start the day. *She gets out of bed, walks by Nele who is sleeping on her bed, Nele opens her eyes and yawns as she stretches. Marinette looked at her calendar, she forgot to cross off yesterday's date, she grabbed a red sharpie marker and crossed off Tuesday's date, closed her marker, and looked at today's date. * August 7th. It's Wednesday. *She puts the marker back in her marker cup, she then starts going into her closet and pick out an outfit for the day. * This is cute.

Tikki: It looks nice, Marinette

Lockette: Yes, it does.

Marinette: (chuckled) Thanks, girls. Guess I'll wear it today then. *She grabs the outfit out of the closet, places it on her chair, then gets the other essentials like underwear, a bra, and socks for her shoes. She then heads to the bathroom and gets ready. In Bridgette's room, Bridgette brushed her teeth, washed her face, and stepped into the tub, and took a shower, while Purry, Piff, and Flo were flying around in her room.

Bridgette: (scrubbing her back with a back brush and rinse the soap and subs off her body) Ahh. Think that's enough shower time. *She put the back brush back on the hook, turned the shower off, grab her towel, start drying off her body and hair, she grabs her robe and as she puts it on, she also grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her hair. * Still got time before leaving for school. *She stepped out of the bathroom in her robe, and headed to her room. *

Piff: Pa-toota. Pa-toota!

Bridgette: (holding Piff) Hello, Piff. I'll feel you in a minute. I just have to get dressed, okay? Same for you all.