Training, getting ready montage, party setup, and getting the cake

In the bakery, Sabine, Mulan, Melanie, and Mushu work at the front counter while Tom, Timmy, and Shang work in the back kitchen for the time being. The door opened and a customer walked inside.

Melanie: Welcome.

Sabine: Hello.

Mulan: Hello. *Mushu saluted a hello. *

Female customer: I just read about a bakery in Paris, my friends told me this is the best, and I have to be the judge of that.

Melanie: Well, you certainly come to the right place. 

Sabine: What can we get you?

Female customer: I want to try the chouquettes.

Sabine: (putting in the total) Choquettes coming up. That'll be 10-euros, would you like to pay with cash or card?

Female customer: I'll pay with card.

Sabine: Okay. *She reached into her purse, pulled out her wallet, handed Sabine a debit, she scanned it then handed it back to her. *

Female customer: Thank you.

Sabine: You're welcome. Mulan assembled a box, Mushu started bothering a few Choquettes, and put them in the box. * 

Mulan: (closing the box) Thank you, Mushu

Mulan: (closing the box) Thank you, Mushu. *She put the box on the counter. * Here you go, ma'am.

Female customer: (taking the box) Thank you. *She opened it, ate one Choquettes, and loved it as he left the bakery. Soon, the door opened and walked up to the counter. *

Sabine: Hello, sir. Welcome to the Boulangerie Patisserie, how can we help you?

Male customer: I'll just one croissant, please?

Sabine: (putting in the total) One croissant, that'll be 1-euro, sir. *The male customer pulled out his 1-euro bill, handed it to Sabine, opened the register, and put the money in the register then closed it up. Melanie opened a small bag, put on a pair of gloves, went to the croissant display, and pick one out. *

Melanie: (closing the bag) One croissant

Melanie: (closing the bag) One croissant. * She hands the bag to Mushu, then Mushu places the bag on the counter. *

Sabine: Here you go, sir.