A new volcano lair and talking about their plan

Outside of the Liberty, Zoé walk down the street, Zoé walked across the gangplank, she looked over and saw a parked car and Adrien and Kagami stepping out together.

Adrien: Hi, Zoe.

Kagami: Hello, Zoe.

Zoé: Hi. *She let them walk across the gangplank and she then see two mopeds driving by and stopping. *

Marin: (taking off his helmet) I'll never get tired of riding that.

Bridgette: I'll be glad to get my own later. *She, Marinette, and Marin get off their moped scooters and walked on the gangplank. Marinette knocked on the door, Anarka opened the door. *

Anarka: Aye, welcome. Come on in.

Marinette: Thank you, Anarka. *They walked in and meet the others, they said hi and hugged them. Marinette and Luka peck on the lips. *

Alya: Who else is not here?

Nino: Jess, Aeon, Zoey, Lukas, Jordan, Tyler, and Trinity. They should be here too. *Soon, the door knocked. * That could be them right now. *Anarka opened the door and it was them, she let them in and closed the door. * Hey guys, you're right on time.

Jessica: What for?

Alya: We're deciding on what should we do for this being our last summer outing before school starts back tomorrow.

Jessica: Oh. Any ideas?

Nino: Still deciding. Who got something?

Bridgette: How about the arcade? It's been a while since we went there.

Kim: I'm low on cash.

Max: Same.

Alix: Been to the arcade yesterday.

Jordan: How about bowling? There's this new place called Ten-Pin Bowling.

Jessica: Fun, but nah.

Zoey: Not much of a bowling person. How about the beach?

Nino: We been there a dozen times this summer.

Nathaniel: I still got a tan in an uncomfortable place. *Marc placed his hand on his shoulder, looking bad for him. *

Rose: How about a picnic?

Mylene: Didn't we had one yesterday?

Rose: Oh, right. My bad, but that was a fun one.

Juleka: It was.

Alya: How about this? *She showed them something on her phone. * Roller rinking.

Lukas: Sounds like fun.

Trinity: And it also said, "Come to the Disco Roller Rink to celebrate the last day of summer. Kids who are age 3 or older, say around 15-18- free entry." Guess we can try that.

Alix: I'm in.

NIno: So, think we can do that? *Some agreed to that. *

Jessica: Guess this can be one thing we can all do together before school starts. What time is the event?

Alya: At 7pm.

NIno: Then it's settled? *Everyone answered yes and they all head up to the upper deck and get ready for rehearsal. In the bakery, Tom and Sabine worked in the bakery for a while. *

Sabine: Hello, welcome to the Boulangerie Patisserie. How can I help you?

Male customer: I'll have two loaves of baguettes, please.

Sabine: (putting in the total) That'll be 2-euros, please? *He reached into his pocket, pulled out his wallet, handed Sabine 2-euros, she opened the register and put the money inside. Tom gets the two loaves of baguettes ready in a bag, and he hands them to Sabine. * Thank you. Here you go, sir.