Writing out invitations, planning the party, dinner prep, and new strategy

At the Liberty, in Luka and Juleka's cabin, Juleka sealed another invitation for Jessica.

Juleka: Okay, I got Zoe, Mylene, Max, Nathaniel, Nino, Alya, Ivan, Adrien, Rose, Kagami, Marc, Jordan, Jessica, Aeon, Tyler, Trinity, Lucas, Zoey, Marinette, Alix, Matt, Blu, Chris, Bill, Delmar, and Amber.

Luka: You're not gonna invite Sabrina?

Juleka: I will. I have it set up. Just wasn't sure if she'll come.

Luka: I'm sure she will. It's not like she'll say no or anything.

Juleka: Maybe you're right. Hopefully she'll say yes and come. *She puts the invitation on top of the others and carefully put them in her tote bag. * They'll be ready to go by tomorrow.

Luka: That's good. *At the Juicy Juice Bar, Riven brought up Delmar and Sabrina's pineapple-mango juices. *

Riven: Here you go, guys

Delmar: Thank you.

Sabrina: Thank you. *He walked away and Delmar and Sabrina drank their juice. *

Delmar: How are you finding calculus? 

Sabrina: Great! Not much of a challenge, but it's fun! 

Delmar: Maybe you can help me find it 'fun.' I for one am finding it pretty challenging!

Sabrina: I'd be happy to tutor you in it! 

Delmar: I'd like that, my sweet. *They smile at each other. * 'You can't be too blunt about this. You want to help her and not hate you forever.'  Hey, um... I know from earlier you were doing Chloe's homework. I think everyone feels like Chloe is treating you... not like a real friend. 

Sabrina: People saw that?

Delmar: Yeah. We know she's the mayor's daughter and she can get away with anything.

Sabrina: Yeah. Like one time when Chloe pulled the fire alarm to the school, which made the whole school clean the courtyard, she only threatened to call her father on Mr. Damocles and have him replace if he reports her to her father.

 Damocles and have him replace if he reports her to her father