End of science lecture, lunchtime, and new villains in Paris

In the Saint-Jacques Public Elementary school, Ms. Myers is going over a few math problems before the bell rings for lunch.

Ms. Myers: That's correct, Leah.

Leah: Thank you, Ms. Myers. *She sits back down in her seat. *

Ms. Myers: I'm glad you all understand the fractions, well adding fractions. I have one homework assignment for you all to do.

Chandler: Homework. Phooey.

Ms. Myers: It's on adding fractions. But remember, keep the denominator the same, but add the numerators, understand? *Everyone answered yes to Ms. Myers. *Good. I'm glad we understand it now. *Soon, the bell rings for lunch. * Lunchtime. Stand up, grab your lunch boxes or bags if you have it, and stand at the door, but don't leave. *They did what Ms. Myers said and stood at the doorway. * Okay, are we all here? *Everyone answered yes to Ms. Myers. * Good, let's go. *She opened the door and let the students walk out of the classroom and head to the cafeteria and she follows them too. *

Chris: You guys getting lunch?

Chelsea: No, our chefs at our daddy's hotel made our own lunch.

Chandler: The cuisine is Thailand.

Aria: I tried Thailand food, it's good.

Chelsea: Wonder what they properly made for us. *Aria looked confused as the whole class keep walking. In College Francois DuPont, the bell ringed for the end of class. *

Mrs. Jones: Class dismissed, we'll get more into the three, well four state of matters tomorrow. Have a good lunch. *Everyone gather their stuff and leave the classroom then head to the hallways. *

Alya: That lesson was interesting.

Marinette: It was. *They walked downstairs to the bottom floor, then Tiffany, Michelle, and Akari walked down the halls. *

Nino: (arms wrapped around their shoulders) Hello, ladies.

Alya: Hello, Nino.

Marinette: Hey.

Nino: Guess we're going to lunch.

Alya: Yeah, we're all scheduled for lunch. *They go through the cafeteria doors and walk inside. * You getting lunch?

Marinette: (holding up a lunch bag) Nah, I got a bag lunch.

Alya: Okay. Save us a seat?

Marinette: Sure. *She walked to an empty table and sat down, she take out her lunch, and open her strawberry iced tea. In line, Nino, Adrien, and Alya stared at the lunch menu and see the special. *

1. Popcorn Chicken

Sides:
Creamy Mashed Potatoes
Steamed Mixed Vegetables

Drink:
Chilled Apple Juice

Dessert:
Cinnamon Sugar Churros

2. Corn Dog

Sides:
Crispy Tater Tots
Classic Coleslaw

Drink:
Refreshing Fruit Punch

Dessert:
Mini Chocolate Brownie Bites

3. Turkey and Cheese Hoagies

Sides:
Crunchy Garden Salad with Ranch Dressing
Seasoned Baked Potato Wedges

Drink:
Cool Iced Tea (Sweetened or Unsweetened)

Dessert:
Lemon Drizzle Cookie