Planning for dinner, Scarlet Truther get Plant Fiend next, and spreading power

In Tyler's house, Tyler reads a book in his room when he heard the front door opened.

Melanie: Tyler? I'm home.

Tyler: (coming out of his room) Hey, mom.

Melanie: Hey, honey. How was your first day of school?

Tyler: It was good. How was the bakery?

Melanie: It was good too. I go back tomorrow while you're in school.

Tyler: Okay.

Melanie: Would you like for dinner? We can have pizza or spaghetti or maybe some dim-sum.

Tyler: We had pizza last week, we had spaghetti a week before... can I have some fish and chips?

Melanie: Sure. I also got some salad we made yesterday, you can put it as a side with your chips.

Tyler: Okay.

Melanie: Okay, honey. You got homework today?

Tyler: Nope. Normally they don't give out homework on the first day of school.

Melanie: I know the feeling. It's only the first week, so they're gonna talk you over of what you need for your classes and the procedures of what you need to do in order to succeed.

Tyler: Yeah.

Melanie I: I'm gonna get dinner started. *She walked to the kitchen and started grabbing things for the fish and chips, Tyler headed back to his room and continued with his reading. In the Liberty boat, Luka plays his violin as Plagg sleeps on his pillow and Cherie sits on her cloud. She sighed as she heard the violin playing, Luka looked over at Cherie. *

Luka: Like the violin, Cherie?

Cherie: Yes, I do. How do you play the violin so well?

Luka: I played string instruments growing up, you already know the main thing I play is the guitar. It's also when I developed to also play the violin.

Cherie: Wow. *Plagg turned over and quietly snore. Soon, Michael and Aria play with paper airplanes around the boat. One paper airplane flew by Luka. *

 *