Playing musical chair, relaxed Chloe, and Tatiana akumatized

On the Liberty boat, everyone was excited to play musical chairs, there were 7 chairs in the middle, and the ones who are playing are: Matt, Rose, Kim, Alya, Adrien, Flora, Michael, and Jessica. 

Nino: Okay, let's see what can be good musical chair music. *He looks through his playlist screen and looks for the song. *

Juleka: Okay, you know the rules to musical chairs. Once the music plays, walk around, but when it stops, take a seat as fast as you can, if there's no seat left, you're out, we'll have to remove the chair, and keep going. The last one to sit on the last chair, wins. 

Nino: Okay, here we go. *He plays "Stayin' Alive" by the Bee Gees. They started walking around in a circle around the chairs as the music plays. *

Audio: Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man, no time to talk. Music loud and women warm, I've been kicked around since I was born. And now it's alright, it's okay, and you may look the other way... *Nino paused the music, they were desperate to find a seat. Rose, Kim, Alix, Jessica, Matt, Alya, and Michael found a seat. *

Juleka: You're out, Adrien.

Adrien: That was fun. *He chuckled, Kagami game him some water to drink. * Thank you. *He drinks some water and watches the rest of the game. Nathaniel removed one chair, which they now have 6 chairs left. 

Nino: Okay, let's play again. *He pressed on the play button, they stood up, and started walking around them again. *

Audio: We can try to understand, the New York Times' effect on man. Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother, you're stayin' alive, stayin' alive. Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin', and we're stayin' alive... *Nino paused the music and they quickly found a seat. Michael, Jessica, Matt, Alya, Alix, and Rose sit down, except for Kim. *

Alix: Ha! You're out, Kim.

Kim: Aw, so close. 

Max: (holding a plate of tortilla chips and salsa) Nice try though.

Kim: Thanks. Musical chairs are hard to play. *He dip his tortilla chip in salsa and eat it, they all stand up, Alya removes one chair and there's 5 chairs left. *

Nino: Five chairs left. It's still anyone's game. *He pressed the play button and they started walking around the chairs again. *

Audio: Well now, I get low and I get high, and if I can't get either, I really try. Got the wings of Heaven on my shoes, I'm a dancin' man and I just can't lose. You know it's alright, it's okay... *Nino paused the music and they quickly tried to find a seat, Alya, Matt, Jessica, Alix, and Michael sat down. *

Rose: Aww.

Alya: Sorry Rose, you're out.

Rose: That was fun. *She chuckled and stood where the others were standing. Jessica stands up and removes one chair. *

Alya: Alright, four chairs left, only five of us left. *Nino pressed the play button again and Alya, Matt, Jessica, Alix, and Michael walk around the chairs. *

Audio: I'll live to see another day we can try to understand, The New York Times' effect on man. Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother, you're stayin' alive, stayin' alive. Feel the city breakin' and... *Nino pressed the pause button and they quickly sat down, but left Alix standing. *

Nino: You're out, Alix.

Alix: Aw, man. Maybe next game. *She stepped aside, everyone got up, and Michael moved the extra chair out, which now leaves him, Alya, Jessica, and Matt. *