Gift shopping, Sabrina's nervousness, and Reverser's arrival in Paris

At Place Des Vosges, the Winxs, Lovelixs, Olixs, Majorixs, and Regalixs were relaxing at the park.

Nellie: It's been quiet lately.

Bloom: So far from the last battle with Sirenica.

Stella: (fluffed up her hair) Good thing she didn't burn off my hair. Or soak it.

Phoebe: Just wondering how long are we gonna stay in Paris.

Noelle: We can't go back until we help Marinette and the others beat Scarlet Truther's villains and put an end to her treachery for good.

Tina: Who knows how long that would take for that to happen.

Tecna: Judging from the past battles we dealt with, we're probably past a little over the 100 bar level.

Musa: Plus, the villains that we dealt with, it's like they're more powerful than before.

Shantel: But how?

Bloom: Scarlet Truther, of course. She might have a way of doing that to the villains, but to the copy of the past akumatized villains, this is getting weird and stranger by the second. Think there's something the Temple Guardians are not telling us?

Timmy: There's no telling on what's going on or what they're not telling us.

Zoe: Should we ask them?

Tecna: Better not. We'll ask when the time is right or when we meet them.

Zoe: True. *The Fairy pets play around and fly in the air too. In Marinette's house, while the others were relaxing until Tom, Mulan, Shang, Marin, and Mushu walked inside the house. *

Sabine: That was a long closing at the bakery.

Marin: Someone came in and said she's getting married and requested a wedding cake.

Sabine: A wedding cake. Who's getting married?

Tom: Kasey Lingo.

Timmy: Ms. Lingo?

Tom: Yeah, you know her?

Timmy: That's my art teacher. She told us she's getting married.

Tom: Huh, what a coincidence. Guess we got another cake order. 

Marin: (opening the fridge and get a bottle of water) Think she'll charge you for the last minute request?

Tom: I don't think she mentioned about payment. But I have a feeling she will when she comes over tomorrow with her fiancee for the cake tasting.

Marin: Okay.

Tom: Where's Marinette? We didn't see her walk in the bakery with Bridgette.

Sabine: She's up in her room. Studying for her test on Monday.

Tom: Ahh, okay. I'll check on her later. Right now, I have to think about what I can make for dinner tonight.

Marin: Any ideas?

Tom: Not yet. But it'll come to me soon. Hopefully not too late. 

Marin: Okay. 

At the Agreste Mansion, in Adrien's room, Adrien worked on studying for the math test on Monday while Felix laid on the sofa and threw the ball up in the air. 

Felix: So, any weekend plans?

Adrien: I'm going to Juleka's house for her party.

Felix: She has a party?