Mrs. Jones science class, having lunch and heading back to work, and work done

At College Francoise DuPont, in the school hallways, the kids were off to their fourth class period before the late bell rings. In Ms. Miller's room, Owen walked inside the classroom and sit next to a girl name Millie.

 Miller's room, Owen walked inside the classroom and sit next to a girl name Millie

Owen: Hi.

Millie: Hi. I'm Millie.

Owen: Owen. So, you do acting?

Millie: Yeah. You?

Owen: Yeah, since I was in Kindergarten, other than that during my years in school.

Millie: Ahh. *In Mrs. Jones' science class, Mrs. Jones put together the syllabus papers as the students walked into her classroom and the final bell ringed, just then three students: Esra, Evan, and Kylie walked in the classroom. *

Esra: Sorry, long line in the bathroom

Evan: Couldn't get my locker open.

Kylie: I was helping someone find her next class.

Mrs. Jones: It's alright, I'll let this go this once. But once the first is over, I won't have to mark you three tardy.

Esra: Noted. *He saw an open seat next to Wilfred, he sit down, Evan sits next to Rin, he slightly blushed at her, and Kylie sit next to a boy name Zac. *

Mrs. Jones: Good afternoon, everyone. Welcome to science class, I am Mrs. Jones and I'll be your science teacher for the whole school year. Not only do I teach science, I also teach chemistry and biology.

Mariah: Hmm... *She gets her compact mirror out and fix her hair. *

Mrs. Jones: Now before we go over the rules and regulations in my class, I want to start by doing attendance. *She sits down, get her attendance checklist, and clicked her black pen. * Okay. Mariah Adams?

Mariah: Here.

Mrs. Jones: (checking off her name) Adrien Agreste?

Adrien: Here.

Mrs. Jones: (checking off his name) Rylan Barker?

Rylan: Here.

Mrs. Jones: (checking off his name) Chloe Bourgeois?