Getting Polymouse, Carapace, and Caprikid

On the streets, Marinette had detransformed in secret and came running up to where Master Fu lives. Inside his house, Master Fu marked the calendar on the day Marianne will come to Paris for a visit. Soon, Marinette knocked on the door.

Master Fu: Enter Marinette! *Marinette opened the door puzzled. *

Marinette: How did you know it was me, master?

Master Fu: Ahh, I know many things, young holder. And I know you're going to ask for some assistance?

Marinette: Yes, master. For defeating Earworm.

Master Fu: I see *He pours his tea as he strokes his chin. He got up, pushed on the two Dragon eyes which made a codepad appeared, he put in the code, the phonograph opened, he pulled out the miracle box and it opened automatically. * Do you have any particular miraculous in mind?

Marinette: Since Earworm is like a mind control villain

Marinette: Since Earworm is like a mind control villain. Need something to do an inside job. *She reach for the Mouse miraculous, then get the Goat miraculous. * May I borrow Wayzz for this mission Master?

Master Fu: Of course Ladybug. *He nods respectfully. *

Wayzz: It will be good to see Nino again. *Master Fu took off the turtle bracelet and Wayzz disappeared. And he hands Marinette his miraculous. *

Marinette: I'll be back, Master

Marinette: I'll be back, Master. *She ran out of his house and outside of the building. * Tikki, spots on! *She transforms back to Ladybug and threw her yo-yo out then swings away. At the streets, kids from College Francois DuPont started to coming in Earworm's control. *

Nellie: We got company.

Firefly: Great. How do we deal with them?

Uncanny: We're gonna have to get those Earworms out of their heads.

Bloom: Let's miniaturize and deal with the Earworms.

Fairies: Fairy dust mini Winxs. *They shrink and flew through a few people's ears. Musa went into Mylene's ear. *

Musa: Get out of that citizen's head with your music!