Heroes vs Glacia

On the frozen streets, Glacia twirled her scepter and start freezing the citizens frozen solid.

Glacia: Looks everyone has cold feet. Who's the best skater now? *She did a triple Lutz spin, and glide across the ice. 

Ice bug: That's enough. Unfreeze everyone, right now!

Glacia: Oh great, it's the fun suckers. 

Bloom: What did you do to these people?

Glacia: I just froze them solid. And they'll stay frozen until I get your miraculous. Now hand them over so you won't be skating on thin ice.

Silvia: That would never happen. Not in a million years. *Glacia scowled. *

Glacia: Well then, if you won't cooperate with me, then I can take your miraculous easily by force. 

Ice fly: Try and take them from us.

Glacia: (point her scepter out) With pleasure. Say freeze! *She started blasting them until they were frozen, but the ice blast didn't freeze them. The fairies flew up and swooped down towards Galcia, but Glacia planted the scepter down on the ice ground, then magically made an ice wall appeared blocking their way. *

Tecna: She blocked us with her ice wall

Stella: This won't do at all. Sun dance *She shoots out a beam of light at the ice wall, the ice starts to melt, Glacia saw the ice wall starting to melt. *

Glacia: What the...

Tina: Good idea, Stella. Bloom, let's combine out fire power and melt the ice much faster.

Bloom: Okay. Fire arrow!

Tina: Flame thrower burst! *Bloom shoots out a beam of fire and Tina shoots out a fire blast, which makes the ice melt much faster. *

Glacia: No! You melted my perfect ice.

Stella: It wasn't really perfect. 

Glacia: Let's see what happens when I freeze your wings. Try to fly away from me now. *She points her scepter out and tries to freeze their wings, but she keeps missing them. Soon, the Scarlet Akuma symbol appeared on Glacia's face. *

Vibrant Monarch: Worry about them later, focus on the task at hand or I'll melt away your powers.

Glacia: (Akuma symbol disappeared) You wimps are the least of my worries, but don't fret. I got something to keep you busy while I steal the goods. *She whistled out her ice monsters, they growled and snarled. * Sick 'em, my icicles. *The ice monsters charge towards them and Glacia skates away. One ice monster breathes ice, but they evade the ice blast, but Silvia makes a snow wall that appears blocking off the ice blast. *

 *