Learning about weather, Rolland's visit, zoe's talk, and school lessons

In the bakery, there were four people inside the bakery, Mulan handled them as Tom and Shang bake some more treats and breads for the bakery. Mulan looked at the customer in front of her.

Mulan: Hello, ma'am, welcome to the Boulangerie Patisserie. How can I help you?

Female customer: Do you still have those croissants? I love them so much.

Mulan: Of course. How many would you like?

Female customer: 2, please?

Mulan: (putting in the total) Okay, that'll be 2-euros, please? Would you like to pay with cash or card?

Female customer: (reached into her purse, pulled out her wallet, and holds out 2-euro bills) I'll pay with cash.

Mulan: (taking the money) Thank you. Mushu, get two crossiants.

Mushu: Okay. *He crawls to the bread section, opened a small bag, grab a pair of tongs and get two croissants out then placed them in the bag. * One bag of croissants. *He closed up the bag and hands it to Mulan. *

Mulan: (hands the customer the bag of croissants) Here you go, ma'am

Female customer: Thank you. *She leaves the counter with her croissants. *

Mulan: Next, please? *A male customer walked up to the counter. * Hello, sir. Welcome to the Boulangerie Patisserie, how can I help you?

Male customer: I would like one blueberry muffin, please?

Mulan: (putting in the total) That'll be 1 euro, please?

Male customer: (holding out a debit card) Here you go. *She takes his debit card, scanned it, hands it back to him, Mushu opened a small bag as he goes to the muffin display, put one blueberry muffin inside the bag, and close up the bag. *

Mushu: Here's the muffin

Mulan: (hands the customer a bag with his muffin) Here's your muffin.

Male customer: (taking the bag with the muffin inside) Thank you. *He leaves the bakery. *