Training session over, planning a villain attack, and cake tasting

Outside of the Liberty boat, Othiteka and Michael walked across the gangplank and stopped at the front door.

Othiteka: Okay, we'll drop this off and go back out, okay?

Michael: Okay. *Othiteka unlocked the door, they both stepped inside the houseboat, Anarka poured the chips in the bowl as she saw Othiteka and Michael walking inside the houseboat. *

Anarka: Ahh, you're back. You got the cake?

Othiteka: Yep. Look at it. *Anarka put the empty bag in the trash and she looked at the cake. *

Anarka: It looks even better than I imagined

Michael: (holding a box) Look what else we got. *He puts the box on the table next to the cake. *

Anarka: I told you not to get stuff from the bakery, the cake only.

Othiteka: We had no say in this. Tom made this. *He removed the box lid and pulled out the macaron tower. *

Anarka: Wow

Anarka: Wow.

Othiteka: It's something Tom put together, I tried to refuse, but he insist otherwise.

Anarka: It does look nice. I'll allow it.

Michael: 'Yes.'

Othiteka: We're gonna go back out and get more stuff. Just stuff we didn't get yesterday.

Anarka: Okay.

Othiteka: Come on, Michael.

Michael: Coming, dad. *They both left the houseboat, on the upper deck, Juleka and Aria started blowing up balloons and tying them up with strings, and Nino finished up setting up his equipment. *

Nino: There. All done.

Juleka: Looks great.

Nino: Thanks. Juleka. *He looked around and he doesn't see Luka anywhere. * Hey, where's Luka? With you two putting your party together, don't you think this would require a little bit of help?

Juleka: (tying a string on a yellow balloon) He's busy with something, but he'll be back to help out.

Nino: Okay. *In Master Fu's house, on the open field, the monster roared and started rolling around on the ground being tentacleless from the Specialists chopping off their arms. *