Heading home, Improv project, plans for dinner, and sending the Witches to Paris

At the Jardin des Tuileries, after their time together, they decided it's time to go home.

Luka: (hands Marinette the helmet) Here you go.

Marinette: (take the helmet and put it on her head) Thank you. *She gets on the back of the bike and Luka starts pedaling her home. *

Luka: How did you like our little quiet time?

Marinette: It was good. Thanks for taking me here.

Luka: You're welcome. I think you and I can use a little breather after going through a few past battles we've been having this week.

Marinette: I agree. Think we can do this more often.

Luka: I agree. We'll do it more often. Only once a week.

Marinette: I'm okay with that. *Luka grinned as he kept pedaling to Marinette's house. At the Le Grand Paris Hotel, in Zoe's room, she holds Snowball and rubbed her head. *

Zoe: I have to work on my Improv project with a... school mate. I'll be busy for a little while, okay? *Snowball groaned as she nod her head yes. Then, the door knocked. * Come in. *The door opened and Butler Jean walked inside the bedroom. *

Butler Jean: Would the mademoiselle like some chocolate?

Zoe: Sure. *He removed the silver lid and revealed some chocolate bon-bons. * Thank you. *She eats one chocolate bon-bon. * Thank you.

Butler Jean: My pleasure

Butler Jean: My pleasure. *He put the plate down for Zoe. * Is there anything you need?

Zoe: Nothing at the moment. Thank you.

Butler Jean: (bowing his head) You're welcome, mademoiselle. *He leaves her bedroom and closed the door. Snowball smelled the chocolate, she panted and licked her lips. *

Zoe: Aww, you want some chocolate? *Snowball nuzzled on Zoe's lap. * Okay. But just one. *She takes the chocolate bon-bon, Snowball loves chocolate too. * Here you guys. *Amore and Duubu tried a chocolate bon-bon and they loved it too.