Getting Chloe, the Queen Bee

In Master Fu's house, Master Fu reads a book as there was a gong with a mallet in the back of the room, then he heard the door knocked. 

Master Fu: (lowering the book) Come in. *The door opened, Marinette walked in, and Tikki hovered next to Marinette. * Marinette, what brings you by?

Marinette: Master, Style Queen is in Paris, it's not an akumatized  villain, but a clone villain. So far, she's invincible and nothing not even our powers are affected by her. My lucky charm told me to come here.

Master Fu: (closing the book) Well now you know the lucky charm is never wrong. *He goes to the phonograph, pushes on the two Dragon eyes, a code pad appears, he puts in the code, the phonograph is opened, and makes the miracle box open. * You know what you have to do. *Marinette nodded her head yes. *

Marinette: I do

Marinette: I do.

Master Fu: Pick an ally you can trust to fight alongside you on this mission. Choose wisely. Such powers are meant to serve the greater good. Once the mission is over, you will retrieve the Miraculous from them.

Marinette: (slowly reach for a miraculous) I need someone who can actually immobilize my opponent. *She stopped and picked up the Bee miraculous. * Like this.

Master Fu: The Bee miraculous, the power of action

Master Fu: The Bee miraculous, the power of action. Good luck on this mission, Marinette.

Marinette: I'll need it, Master. Come on, Tikki. *She and Tikki left his house and went to the alley. *

Tikki: Think Chloe can do this? Even though it's not her mom as Style Queen?

Marinette: I'll just tell her it's not her real mom as Style Queen, but a clone. She'll understand, I'm sure of it. But, we'll worry about it later. Time to find Chloe. Tikki, spots on! *She transforms back to Ladybug, she throws her yo-yo out, swings away, and finds Chloe. Outside of the Le Sorbonne, Andre, Chloe, Chelsea, and Chandler were walking out of there after the movie was over. *

Andre: Did you all enjoy the movie.

Chandler: Elemental was a good movie.

Chelsea: I liked it when Ember and Wade kissed.