Closing the bakery, getting Madame Rouge, and getting inviting friends over

At the Le Grand Paris Hotel, in Zoe's room, Zoe walked inside her room and took her purse off. Snowball woke up and saw Zoe in the room, she squeaked and flew towards Zoe.

Zoe: (holding Snowball) Hi, Snowball

Zoe: (holding Snowball) Hi, Snowball. *Snowball nuzzled under her chin and landed on her head, Zoe chuckled, and she held her. * You're extra chippy today. *Snowball purred and snuggled too. * Aww. I'll feed you right now. Come on. *She leaves the room and head down to the Hotel restaurant. In the Bakery, Tom talk to the Logan and Crystal about the cake flavor tasting. *

Tom: So, you'll come by tomorrow and do the cake tasting?

Logan: Yes, what time is best?

Tom: The bakery won't be not too busy tomorrow, so during opening hours will be okay. Let's say... around 12.

Crystal: Noon is good. We'll be busy putting together our wedding.

Tom: Okay, deal. We'll be happy to assist you, no your taste buds on cakes.

Logan: We'll look forward to that. Thank you again.

Tom: You're welcome. Have a good day.

Logan/Crystal: Good bye. *They leave the bakery, Mulan walked up to the door, and turned the sign from open to closed. *

Mulan: Business is done.

Tom: Okay, let's get to cleaning. Melanie, wanna help Mulan count up the money and wipe down the counter.

Mushu: Aw, I want to wipe the counter.

Tom: Okay, okay, Mushu. You can wipe down the counter, Mushu. Melanie, would you mind sweeping and mopping the floor?

Melanie: Sure, Tom. My son messaged me saying he's home from school already.

Tom: Okay. *Melanie walked to the storage closet, she grabbed a broom and dust pan, started sweeping the floor first as Mulan opened the cash register, and count the money. She also put a spray bottle and a roll of paper towels on the counter for Mushu. *

Mulan: Here you go, Mushu

Mushu: (taking the spray bottle and roll of paper towel) Okay. *He sprayed down the counter, ripped a piece of paper towel, and started wiping down the counter clean. In the Kitchen, Shang and Marin start putting away the baking ingredients back in the fridge, Tom also writes down what ingredients they're running low on. *