Leaving for the first wedding, Scarlet Truther's plan, and Sabrina meeting Chloe

The sun starts to rise in the morning sky, the sun's rays beamed through the bedroom window, Marinette yawned and stretched her arms up, and she got out of bed.

Marinette: Good morning, Tikki. *Tikki yawned and rubbed her eyes. *

Tikki: Good morning, Marinette.

Marinette: (looking up at Lockette) Morning, Lockette. *Lockette yawned and rubbed her eyes. *

Lockette: Good morning, Marinette. *She flies out of bed, Marinette holds Nelle, she rubbed her head, and Nelle yawned and licked Marinette's face. *

Marinette: Hehehehe. Good morning to you, Nelle. *She let her go and she went to the trap door, then opened it too. * I'll be back with your breakfast, guys.

Tikki/Lockette: Okay. *Nelle barked, Marinette opened the trap door, walked downstairs to the dining room, and she saw her dad and Mulan prepping breakfast. *

Tom: Good morning, Marinette.

Marinette: Morning.

Mulan: (plating some fried eggs on a plate) Want soem eggs?

Marinette: Sure.

Mulan: Scrambled, poached, fried, hard boiled, or over easy?

Marinette: Scrambled eggs, please?

Mulan: Okay. *She picked up a cooking spray, sprayed the pan, and cracked two eggs in the pan. Tom flipped a pancake and put them on a plate. Bridgette poured some orange juice in four cups, and Marin put a piece of toast in the toaster. *

Tom: Today is a big day for us.

Marin: (getting a jar of grape jelly) Why is today a big day?

Mulan: (stirring the eggs in the pan) We got two weddings to cater.

Marin: Oh yeah, two weddings. *The toaster popped, he took the two pieces of toast, and start spreading grape jelly on them. *

Bridgette: (carrying two cups at a time to the dining room) Where's mom?

Tom: She's helping Shang out with a little bit of deliveries before we leave for the wedding.

Bridgette: Okay. *She then gets the last two cups of orange juices and she put them down too. *

 *