Riposte and Oni-Chan aftermath, end of the school day, and going to Master Fu's

After the battle with Riposte and Oni-Chan, class has resumed before the bell rings for the end of the day.

Mr. Bentley: Okay, after that recent incident but thankfully our favorite heroes were able to handle it.

Marinette: 'Good thing too.'

Alya: (whisper to Marinette) Girl, where were you?

Marinette: (whisper to Alya) Bathroom.

Alya: Ahh.

Mr. Bentley: Since we covered almost all the stuff about my class, I do want to say one thing to you all. We're gonna have fun in this class and I know you guys will too.

Mariah: (rolling her eyes) Oh joy.

Mr. Bentley: Love the enthusiasm right there.

Mariah: (mumbling) Swear he doesn't know about sarcasm.

Mr. Bentley: I will go through textbook check out tomorrow so you all will have your textbooks in my class, but please don't lose your textbooks. I do need them in my class- possibly next school year. If you lose them, they cost 38 euro.

Tyler: That much?

Mr. Bentley: Yes, so don't lose it. *On the Island, in the Volcano Lair, Scarlet Truther sighed as she rubbed the sides of her head. *

Scarlet Truther: Those fancy super-nobodies will not get in the way of my first Akuma creation. Hopefully this one won't fail.  Just have to do what Syndrome did when he used the Butterfly miraculous: wait for a negative emotion to come. 

Back in school, the bell rings and everyone starts gathering their stuff in their backpacks. * Class dismiss, have a good rest of your day. *Everyone starts grabbing their bags and leaving the classroom and heading home. In the hallways, Mairnette heads to her lockers, putting her stuff inside and she pulls her phone out from her purse and sees a message from Master Fu. *

🐢: Marinette, tell the others to stop by at my House. Something important came up.

🐞: Okay.

Tikki: Is it a message from Master Fu?

Marinette: (closing her locker) Yeah. Sounds like it's urgent. *Outside of the school building, Luka unchained his bike when his phone buzzed. *

Plagg: Message from your girlfriend?

Luka: Yeah. Something about Master Fu have something important to tell us.

Plagg: Think it's important?

Luka: No clue. Better wait for Marinette to come out before going over there. *In the school hallways, Zoe holds her books and her purse, she puts it on her shoulder and keeps on walking, but then she bumps into someone, which makes their stuff hit the ground. *