Thursday: Bathroom gossip, Ms. Trussel's class, and on zoom class

In Paris, France, it's Thursday morning as the sun rises in the sky, the sun's rays beamed through Marinette's window, and everyone in the family is awake, getting ready for the day. Marinette stepped out of the shower in her bathrobe, all clean as she goes to her closet and pick out what outfit to wear for the day.

Marinette: Fourth day of school

Marinette: Fourth day of school. What to wear today? *She looks through her closet and sees what to wear. * This is cool. *She goes behind the folding shields and gets dressed. In the dining room, Mulan flipped a pancake and it landed on a stack of pancakes. *

Mulan: (holding a plate) There. *Shang finished up cutting up a strawberry and mix in the fruit salad, Mushu turned off the coffee maker and carefully poured coffee in a coffee cup, and Sabine drink some orange juice for breakfast and eat some toast with apple jelly. *

Bridgette: (brushing her hair) Good morning.

Sabine: Good morning, honey.

Marin: (fixing his shirt and adjusting his shoes) Good morning.

Sabine: Good morning, Marin. Doing zoom today?

Marin: (sit down at the table, seeing Timmy walk to his seat) Yep.

Sabine: Marinette is still in her room? Marinette, breakfast!

Marinette: (speaking through the trapdoor) Coming.

Sabine: She'll be done soon. *She eats a grape from her fruit salad bowl, then, the trapdoor opened and Marinette walked downstairs, all dressed for school. *

Marinette: Morning, mom

Sabine: Good morning, honey. You look nice today.

Marinette: Thanks. *They both hugged and she sit down at the table. *

Mulan: (putting down the dishes) Here you go. Fresh pancakes, fruit salad, bacon, and fresh croissants. *They all grab what they want to eat and start eating. *

 *