Heading home to the bakery, message from Luka, and Mime Colony in Paris

Outside of the Dupain-Cheng residents, the van stopped in front of the bakery, and Tom turned the van off.

Tom: Okay, now let's get ready for the second wedding.

Bridgette: This is one wedding where we can dress up, right?

Tom: Yes, Bridgette. *He opened the van door and everyone stepped out. *

Sabine: Should be a fun reception.

Tom: I'm sure it will. *Everyone stepped out of the van and went inside the house to get ready. In Marinette's room, Marinette opened the trap door, and went to the closet. *

Marinette: What dress can I wear today? *She looked around and saw what dress she could wear for the wedding. Tikki and Lockette hovered in between Marinette. *

Tikki: What dress will you wear, Marinette?

Marinette: Not sure. Hmm... *She goes through the dresses and sees which one is good enough. *She picked out a pink and white polka dot dress. * Nah, I need a little break from pink. Just for a little while. *She put her dress back, she then pulled out a light green dress. * I wore this from my last school banquet, still has that grape juice stain. Of course Chloe and her mischief ways. *She put the green dress back, then she pulled out the rainbow dress. *

Tikki: The rainbow dress looks pretty.

Marinette: Maybe, but... not the right time to wear it. *She puts the dress back, she pulled out the yellow and white dress, she looked at it, and hummed in thinking. * Yellow is nice, but... I want to see what else I can try. *She puts the dress back in the closet, she gasped, and pulled out the dress. * This one's nice.

Tikki/Lockette: Ooooh.

Marinette: Guess I'll go with this one. Be right back. *She goes into the bathroom and change into her dress, she stepped out all dressed, she gets a put of black shoes, she put them down, and she sit at her vanity table and think what to do to her hair. * What should my hair be? I want to try a fishtail braid.

Lockette: We can help

Marinette: Okay. *She undo her pigtails, she brushed her hair, and had Tikki and Lockette braid her hair into a fishtail braid. *