Math textbook check out, thinking of ways to improve the bakery, and math lesson

Inside Ms. Trussel's class, Ms. Trussel took out a big box of the textbooks.

Ms. Trussel: Okay. You all know what we're doing today? *Max raised his hand. * Yes, Max?

Max: We're getting our textbooks.

Ms. Trussel: Yes, Max. Today we will be doing textbook check out in my class, since I'm teaching math. Your textbooks will be like this. *She showed them what their textbook looks like. *

Taylor: Wow

Taylor: Wow.

Nicole: It's looks so brand new.

Ms. Trussel: These will be your textbooks for the whole school year until the last week where you'll return them back to me so I can use them again next year. *She puts the next book down on her desk. * Now, before I start to book check out, I want to remind you all that you take better care of these textbooks, they are expensive, cost 100 euros if you lose them, you'll have to pay for it. Schools today can't afford new textbooks or replacement textbooks. So, please take better care of them, okay? *They all answered yes to Ms. Trussel. * Good. Now, let's get started. Stand in a formal line and the sooner we get this done, the sooner we can get started on our lesson. *They all stand up, stand in line, and go along with the book check out. In Monseuir Beaumont's French class, he went over the textbook the class will be using for the semester, Zoe sighed and rubbed her temples. *

Jessica: (facing Zoe, whispering) Hey, Zo

Jessica: (facing Zoe, whispering) Hey, Zo. *She noticed she looked a little bit distracted. * You okay?

Zoe: (whispering) Hmm? Oh, yeah yeah, fine...

Jessica: (whispering) You sure? *Zoe sighed and put her hands in her eyes. *

Monseuir Beaumont: Do I hear talking back there? *No one said a word. * That's what I want to hear, tout le monde. That means "everyone" in French.

Zoe: (whispering to Jessica) I'll tell you later. *Jessica nod her head yes and looked up ahead at Monseuir Beaumont. *

Monseuir Beaumont: My class will be easy for you to take, it is important to learn a foreign language if you want the credits to graduate school.

Alyssa: (holding a pencil) Too easy for that part.

Monseuir Beaumont: (holding a French textbook) I would like to go over the textbook checkout for this class. So would you all like to come up, form a straight line, and we'll get started. *Everyone stands up from their seats as they all walk to Monseuir Beaumont's desk, and get started on the check-out. *