Meeting with friends, making new friends, and planning for the next attack

Outside of the school building, Marinette and Bridgette walked to the stairway and looked at the others walking up the steps to the school.

Bridgette: Well, the sooner we can get the school day done, the sooner we can go home.

Marinette: Yeah. *Bridgette walked up the steps. Marinette was about to walk up the steps, when she heard someone calling her name. *

Luka: Marinette. *She turned around and saw Luka, by the bike rack, chaining up his bike, and a few cars stopped and a few kids got out of the cars and walked up the steps to the school building. Marinette grinned at him and he walked up to her. * Hey.

Marinette: Hey. *They both kissed and they walked up the steps together. *

Luka: Listen, are you doing anything Friday?

Marinette: No. Well it depends on if I have homework. Why?

Luka: I may have planned a little date for the both of us.

Marinette: Aww, you did?

Luka: Yeah.

Marinette: What is it?

Luka: Can't tell you that. It's a surprise.

Marinette: (side-eyed) Trying to be romantic?

Luka: Nope. You'll like what I have planned for both of us. After school.

Marinette: Okay. *They looked ahead and spotted their friends. * I'll see you later.

Luka: You too. *They both kissed and they go to their friends. Chris threw his bottle up and balanced it on his hand. *

Chris: 5. *He flipped his bottle again and balance on his hand too. * 6.

Matt: He's really doing it.

Bill: Yeah.

Luka: Hey, guys.

Matt/Chris/Bill: Hey, Luka.

Luka: What are you doing, Chris?

Chris: Trying to catch the bottle without dropping it.

Matt: he's trying to get to 10 before the bell rings for class.

Luka: How many did he do?

Bill: 6.

Chris: (flipped the bottle and balanced it again) Not anymore. Now I'm at 7.

Luka: Cool. *Outside of the building, a white limo stopped at the front of the school, Chloe and Zoe stepped out of the limo, Zoe closed the door, and the limo drove off. *

 *