Getting Carapace, Rooster Bold, and Purple Tigress

In Master Fu's house, Master Fu, with the Turtle miraculous on his wrist, reads the Grimoire with Wayzz about the additional miraculous on the Peacock and Butterfly miraculouses. 

Wayzz: Think we'll know the good effect of the Butterfly miraculous instead of the bad effect when Hawkmoth used it to control Nooroo?

Master Fu: One can only hope for the possibility, Wayzz. It just depends on who possesses it. *Soon, the door opened, they looked, and saw that it was Marinette. *

Marinette: Master, we got a problem. We're dealing with a villain named Sirenica, she's too fast and none of us can catch her off guard.

Master Fu: (closing the Grimoire) Something like this, you're gonna need help to stop her. What was the lucky charm?

Mairnette: The Turtle miraculous.

Master Fu: Guess you need a little bit of protection for this one. *She pressed the two Dragon eyes, the codepad appeared then he put in the code, the phonograph opened which made the miracle box appeared, he gets it out, and opened it. * Marinette Dupain-Cheng, pick an ally you trust. But choose carefully, because with great power, must be used for the greater good. Once the mission is done, you will return the miraculous back to me. *Marinette looked at the miraculous in the box. *

Marinette: (looking over them) Need someone who can get the job done: who can protect us from the flames and water, a power of their own choosing, and a surprise attack when she at least expect it

Marinette: (looking over them) Need someone who can get the job done: who can protect us from the flames and water, a power of their own choosing, and a surprise attack when she at least expect it. Hmm... *She takes the Rooster miraculous and the Tiger miraculous. * Master?

Master Fu: (taking off the Turtle miraculous) Do you have people in mind, Marinette? *He handed her the Turtle miraculous. * 

Marinette: (looking at the miraculous) I do, Master

Marinette: (looking at the miraculous) I do, Master. *She and Tikkie leave his house. * Let's do this. Tikki, spots on! *She transforms into Ladybug again, sprouts her wings, and flies into the air. She looked down and saw Sirenica in her water form heading to College Francoise DuPont, and then she regenerated into her new form. *

Sirenica: Time to flood this school. *She walked up the steps, kicked the front doors open, walked into the school courtyard, she smirked evilly, and cracked her knuckles. * Time for some fun. *She run to the first floor, she balls her fist, which is on fire, and she starts punching doors open as it burns into flames, scaring students and teachers in classrooms. Kids and teachers run out of their classrooms in a panic. Ladybug landed on the second floor, she opened her yo-yo, and called Black Panther. *