End of spa day, opening up more, back to work, and complicated figure skater

In the la Reserve Paris Spa, the 15 minutes were up, Virginia told Chloe to get out of the mineral bath, she stepped out of the tub, and Virginia handed her a towel.

Virginia: Did you enjoy your spa day, Miss Bourgeois?

Chloe: (wrapping herself in the towel) I did. Thank you.

Virginia: You're welcome. Follow me so you can put back on your regular clothes. 

Chloe: Okay. *She looked at her fingernails, she realized she hasn't gotten her nails done. * Uh, Virginia, I need to get my nails and toes done.

Virginia: Of course. That's where we're going. Follow me, I have your robe all clean.

Chloe: (drying off) Okay. *She finishes up drying off, she hands Virginia the towel, Virginia hands Chloe her robe, and she puts it on. * Thank you. Where are my slippers.

Virginia: Of course. *She picked up two white slippers and put them down. * Here you go. *Chloe slipped on the slippers and they kept walking to the nail and foot spa room. * Okay, one of our finest manicure and pedicure workers will work their magic on your fingers and toes.

Chloe: I'll be the judge of that. 

Virginia: Okay. *Chloe walked to an empty seat and sat next to the manicure employee name Patrica. * 

Patrica: Hello, how can I help you?

Chloe: I would like a manicure, please?

Patrica: Okay. Go ahead and pick out the nail polish you'd like. *Chloe looked over at the nail polish colors. * 

Chloe: Hmm... I'll go with red. *She holds the bottle of red nail polish. *

Patrica: Good choice

Patrica: Good choice. Just soak your hands in that bowl of water. *Chloe soaks her hands in the bowl of water, pulls them out, dries them off with a towel, and laid her hands out for Patrica to paint her nails. At the Cafe de Flore, Ben came back with James' food and Melanie's blueberry pie. *

Ben: Okay sir, here's your order. The chicken salad and your iced tea.

James: Thank you, sir.

Ben: You're welcome. Your dessert will be out shortly.

James: Okay. 

Ben: (putting a plate down in front of Melanie)  And here's your pie, ma'am.

Melanie: (picking up a fork) Thank you.

Ben: You're welcome. And here's your bill, ma'am.

Melanie: Thank you.

Ben: You're welcome, ma'am. Enjoy, sir. *James nodded, Ben walked away, James started eating his food, and Melanie finished up her food, and got started on her pie. *

James: I can pay for your bill.

Melanie: (taking out her wallet from her purse) Oh, no. That won't be necessary. I got it.