Wedding aftermath, training part 2, and getting Mime Colony

At the Azur Cafe, Chloe and Sabrina were waiting for their brunch to come out, they started having a small conversation.

Chloe: So... still making friends with the others?

Sabrina: (moving her straw around in her cup) Yeah. I thought it would be a bit harder since you and I are friends or... at least I think we are.

Chloe: Why do you say that? Of course we're friends, Sabrina.

Sabrina: Are you sure we're actually friends? I've been hearing people say you treated me like a slave other than a friend.

Chloe: I did no such thing, Sabrina. You know that.

Sabrina: That's... not what I've been hearing.

Chloe: (sighed, annoyed) What can I prove to you that we are friends?

Sabrina: I don't know. You tell me.

Chloe: Remember when we played Ladybug and Cat Noir? You obviously had fun with that.

~Flashback moment~

Chloe and Sabrina were playing Ladybug and Cat Noir, chasing Jean Butler who is disguised as a villain, having a tickle fight, watching the sunset at the hotel roof, and then sleeping and Jean Butler putting a blanket on them. *

~Flashback moment over~

Sabrina: That was fun. But I don't know if I could play that game anymore.

Chloe: What? How come?

Sabrina: Well...

Chloe: Let me guess... you're too old to play with me? is that it?

Sabrina: No, no. That's not it. You see, I just think... maybe we can do something else.

Chloe: I see what you mean. I guess we can hold off with playing dress up and do what we can do.

Sabrina: Besides anything too fancy or... can't say it.

Chloe: I see what you mean on that one. 'Have I always treated Sabrina like a slave than a friend? Nah, I haven't really. But I will find out who said that and put them in their place.' *Soon, Samson came back to their table with their food. *

Samson: Here you go, ladies. Roasted pumpkin and feta tarts. *He puts the plate down in front of Sabrina. *

Sabrina: Thank you

Sabrina: Thank you.

Samson: You're welcome. And your Berry Muesli. *He put the bowl in front of Chloe. *

 *