Getting Rena Rouge, Carapace, and Queen Bee

In Master Fu's house, Master Fu put up a Chinese painting on his wall, and admire it too. Then, the door opened and Marinette walked in.

Master Fu: Marinette, what brings you by?

Marinette: We're dealing with Dr. Fondue, another akumatize villain.

Master Fu: Another one?

Marinette: Yes. My lucky charm told me to come here.

Master Fu: Guess the prediction was right- as usual. *He walked to the phonograph, pressed on the two Dragon eyes which made a padcode keyboard appear, he put the code in, the phonograph opened, and the miracle box appeared. Marinette Dupain-Cheng, pick an ally you can trust right alongside you on this mission. Choose wisely; such powers are meant to serve the greater good. Once the mission is over, you will return the miraculous back here. *Marinette looked at them all and slowly reached for one of them. *

Marinette: If none of us can stop Dr

Marinette: If none of us can stop Dr. Fondue with his power, I can always rely on the first three I trust from the start. *She grabs the Fox miraculous, Bee miraculous, and she gets her hand out towards Master Fu, he grins, takes off the Turtle miraculous, and hands it to her. *

Master Fu: Good luck, Marinette.

Marinette: Thank you, Master. I'll need more than luck. *She and Tikki leave his house and head outside. At the school building, Dr. Fondue started turning other people into cheese, Alya and Nino run into the Library for safety. Mylene was about to enter the cafeteria, but Dr. Fondue turned her into ricotta cheese, Ivan gasped as he saw Mylene, but then he got turned into American cheese, Dr. Fondue blew on the scepter smoke. *

Dr. Fondue: There's nothing like the smell of cheese in the morning. Who's here to say my cheese idea is the worst. *Soon, a few Porcupine needles pricked him. * Ow!

Mister Quills: Stop turning people into cheese, cheese-head!

Dr. Fondue: You made my victims run away. You'll be nothing but runny cheese when I'm done with you.

Espadon: Swordfish sabre! *He drew his swordfish sabre and started fighting off Dr. Fondue, they hit a few lockers, a wall, and pinned Espadon against the door to a classroom, a few students looked out the door and window and see what was going on. *

Kimmy: (to Kendall) What's going on? *Dr. Fondue whistled out for more Cheese Ninjas, drawing their weapons (boa staffs, bow and arrows, katanas, sai swords, cheese ninja swords, and other weapons).

Eagle: Seriously!?

Dr. Fondue: Get them and their miraculous, my army! *The Cheese Ninjas wail, the heroes looked down as the Cheese Ninjas leaped up and landed on the second floor. Dr. Fondue bang Espadon's head against the locker until he collapsed on the ground, Madame Raya gasped, she scowled and twirled her bubble stick. *

Stella: More cheese ninjas? Ugh, too much is a headache. *The others hold them off until Ladybug gets back. The Scarlet Akuma symbol appeared in his eyes again. *