Heroes vs Sapotis

On the streets, the Sapotis clones were scraping people, causing ruckus and calamity in the city. Roger and the other officers refrained them, but there was no use of hem stopping them.

Officer Roger: As the commander and chief, I command you to stop this Tom foolery!

Sapotis: You don't tell us what to do!

Sapotis: No adult should tell us what to do. Attack! *The other Sapotis clones charge towards Roger and the other officers. Roger hides inside his car away from the Sapotis. *

Sapotis 1: With no one stopping us from dealing with Ladybug and her cronies, nothing can can stop us now

Sapotis 1: With no one stopping us from dealing with Ladybug and her cronies, nothing can can stop us now. *One Sapotis eats a cinnamon roll. *

Male citizen: Hey, that was mine!

Sapotis: Now anymore. *It chuckled evilly and duplicated, the Male citizen runaway in fear from Sapotis clones, they chase after him. Soon, the heroes landed and scowled. *

Ladybug: That's enough, Sapotis! *The Sapotis clones turned around and scowled at them. *

Sapotis 1: Why? It's fun to cause mischief.

Uncanny Valley: Mischief is bad and you should know that.

Sapotis 2: Nonsense. You of all people don't understand. Now hand over your miraculous and we'll promise to stop it.

Firefly: That's a lie, villains you don't keep your promises.

Sapotis: (laughing) You're right. Get them! *The Sapotis clones charge towards them, the heroes draw their weapons, and gets ready to fight them off. They charge and start hitting the clones. Ladybug backflip and kick one out, twirled her yo-yo and threw it out at a few Sapotis clones, she let them go and Uncanny's power crystal glowed purple, she snapped her fingers and made a hole appeared on the ground, the Sapotis fell in and she closed up the hole. *

Uncanny: A few down, a lot more to go. *One Sapotis jumped on Uncanny tries to get it off of her, but couldn't. * Get off of me! *One jumped on Eagle. *

Eagle: Get! Off! Of! Me!

White Fang: (twirled his spear, threw it out, which hits the pinwheel hats, and they disappeared) Stupid Sapotis. *Soon, 6 more came charging his way. * Full moon shield! *He made a full moon shield appeared and blocked off the Sapotis clones. Miss Fawn use her wand and trap every Sapotis clone in plant pods, Black Panther backflip and swing his stick and hit a few until they disappeared. *

 *