Dinnertime, news from Mulan, and Scarlet Truther's shrine of villains

At Marinette's house, Tom started the pasta water boil, then poured some penne pasta noodles in the pot, then he slowly start stirring the noodles until they're soft and ready, Mulan and Shang started chopping up vegetables for the salad, Mushu washed out a few fresh green beans and courgettes for the salad, Bridgette reach for the washed tomatoes, spices, and herbs for the sauce.

Tom: (stirring the pasta noodles) Thank you for getting the tomatoes, Bridgette. I'll chop them up and make the sauce.

Bridgette: Okay.

Sabine: Tom?

Tom: Yes, honey?

Sabine: I would like a request for dinner.

Tom: Okay, what would you like? We're having penne pasta, Courgette and chimichurri salad, and some steamed carrots.

Sabine: Sounds good. Think you can maybe make some... Skillet Ravioli Lasagna, maybe have some watermelon slices, maybe add some pickles, not the big ones, but little baby ones, and wait, some pate, and minus the plate, I'll have cream cheese and... well throw in pate instead. Plus, for dessert, just some ice cream.

Tom: Sure thing.

Sabine: Thank you. *She helped out with setting the table with Marinette and Timmy. *

Marin: What are we having?

Tom: Penne pasta, Courgette and chimichurri salad, and some steamed carrots.

Marin: Cool. Can I help?

Mulan: You can. Mind washing out the carrot sticks for the steamed carrots?

Marin: Sure. *He washed his hands with soap and water, washed off the carrots, and placed them on the cutting board for Mulan and Shang. *

Mulan: Thank you. *She starts chopping up the carrots, Tom gets to work on the other stuff Sabine wants for dinner, and the others watch some TV until dinner is ready. In the Liberty Houseboat, Anarka checked on the pot on the stove, smelled the food in the pot, then put the lid back on. *

Anarka: (turning the stove off, letting the pot cool off before serving) The Hotch Potch stew should cool soon. Better check on the cauliflower mashed potatoes. *She opened the lid, stirred the mashed potatoes, and tasted them a little. * Looks like it's done. *She turned the stove off on the mashed potatoes. * Luka?

Luka: Yes?

Anarka: Would you mind getting the iced tea out of the fridge?

Luka: Sure. *He opened the fridge, got out the pitcher of iced tea, and put it on the table. *

Anarka: Thank you

Anarka: Thank you. Tell the others dinner is all ready.

Luka: Okay. Guys, dinner's ready.

Othiteka: Alright. *He gets up from the sofa, Michael, Aria, and Juleka sit down at the table, Luka poured some iced tea into cups, and put the pitcher down. *