Meeting some new teachers, visiting Mr. Damocles, bakery shift, and new villains

In Marinette's house, Tom zipped up Timmy's lunch bag and he sees them getting their school bags ready to go.

Tom: Okay, are we all set here?

Marinette: (putting on her backpack) Yes.

Bridgette: (putting on her purse and grabbing her backpack) I'm all set.

Timmy: Ready.

Tom: Okay. Marin is in his room doing his zoom.

Timmy: Zoom?

Bridgette: It's an online course people take. He asked mom and dad if he can take the rest of his college course on zoom instead of going back to the campus.

Timmy: Oh.

Tom: I also told him once he's done with all his assignments, he can come down to the bakery and help us out.

Timmy: Oh, okay.

Tom: Here are your lunches. Bridgette: chicken flantas from last night, fruit cup, skinny pop popcorn, water, and some macarons.

Bridgette: (taking her lunch bag) Thanks, dad. Bye.

Tom: Bye, Bridgette. *She takes her lunch bag and leaves the house. * Marinette: turkey pinwheels, bag of pretzels, apple slices with caramel dipping sauce, a mango iced tea, and some macarons you can share with your friends.

Marinette: (taking her lunch bag and the box of macarons) Thanks, dad. See ya.

Tom: (watching Marinette leave the house) Have a good first day, honey. And Timmy: a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, crackers, orange slices, apple juice, and some chocolate chip cookies.

Timmy: Thank you, dad.

Tom: Come on, I'll take you to school.

Timmy: Okay. *They both leave the house and head off to Saint-Jacques Public Elementary School. At the College Francoise DuPont, inside the Teacher's Lounge before class starts, all teachers drink some morning coffee, have a pastry from the bakery before coming in. Mr. Bestley and Ms. Trussel were talking while having coffee, Mrs. Jones takes a bite of her croissant as Mr. Thomas takes a sip of his coffee, and Mrs. Rodriguez added sugar in her coffee, stirred it up and takes a sip, then the door opened and Mr. Damocles and Vice Principal Johnson walked in. *