Playing Twister, building confidence, and sending Desiree to Paris

On the Liberty boat, Othiteka finished up prepping the Pigs in a patio, he walked up to the steps, and put the dish on the table, along with the other foods out on the table.

Matt: (holding a cup of fruit punch) Cool, Pigs in a blanket

Othiteka: It's not called Pigs in a blanket. It's Pigs in a patio.

Matt: (picking up a pig in a blanket toothpick) Never heard of that.

Othiteka: Try it. *Matt dipped his Pigs in a blanket in the ketchup sauce and took a bite. *

Matt: Mm. It's good. *He takes another bite. * Thanks, Mr. Couffaine.

Othiteka: You're welcome. Enjoy the food. *He walked back downstairs. leaving the kids to enjoy the party. A few people were dancing to the music Nino was playing, Juleka laid out the mat and holds the spinner, she asked who wants to play twister and Roxy, Lily, Shantel, Blu, Kim, and Nathaniel said they want to play, Delmar offered Sabrina a purple macaron, she takes it, and eats it, Joshua holds a small plate, put some guacamole and put some tortilla chips on his plate, along with a sub sandwich, and some pickle slices. He takes a bite of his sandwich. *

Stella: This is even better than the parties back in Alfea whenever we success on defeating a powerful villain like the Trixs, Darkar, and Valtor.

Layla: (turn and slide) Yep. *She chuckled, Tecna and Zoe tried a macaron from the macaron tower. *

Zoe: These macarons are delicious. Wherever they came from. *She finished up the other half of her yellow macaron. *

Tecna: (drinking her fruit punch) This is probably the most fun any of us has ever gotten. *Zoe spoke to Jessica, but Jessica looks behind Zoe, she sees Owen watching the others play Twister. *

Juleka: Left foot, green.

Shantel: (stretching her left foot to the green spot) Almost... got it. Whoa. *She plants her foot donw on green. * Ugh. Got it. *Everyone sighed with relief, Juleka turned the spinner and it landed on yellow. *

Juleka: Right hand, yellow.

Kim: I got this one. *He stretched his right hand on the yellow spot. * Got it. Too easy. *A few chuckled. *

Jessica: Hey, there's Owen over there.

Zoe: Huh? Where? *Jessica turned her head to where Owen is at, watching the twister game. * Ugh, why is it so hard in liking a boy.

 * Ugh, why is it so hard in liking a boy