Heroes vs Doctor Fondue part 2

Out on the courtyard, the Fairies and heroes deal with the Cheese Ninjas, Dr. Fondue scowled, points his scepter and popped the bubble, he makes a cheese swirly slide, and slide down to the ground.

Mister Quills: (slashing a few Cheese Ninjas) You guys are relentless and always predictable. *He kick one in the face, but one Cheese Ninja twirled his nun-chucks and struck Mister Quills in the face. * Ow! Why you... Quills blast! *He point his pin cushion out and fire out quill needles, the Cheese Ninja covered himself but was strucked by the quill needles. * Gotcha. Porcupine power! *His bracelet glowed brown and he powered up. *

Blue Feather: Pretty good. *Dr. Fondue looked around and sees the exit, but he has to deal with them. *

Dr. Fondue: You're ruining my Gouda time! Taste the sharp cheddar! *He points his scepter out and about to fire someone, but then a shield came and struck him, which made him fall back. * Ow. Who threw that?

Carapace: That would be me. *He picked up the shield, Dr. Fondue scowled at Carapace. *

Dr. Fondue: Huh. A little Turtle. You'll do fine as runny camembert. *He twirled his scepter, blasted out a cheese ray, but Carapace flipped away, use his shield and blocked off the cheese ray blasts. Rena Rouge and Queen Bee fight off the Cheese Ninjas. Rena Rouge head butted one Cheese Ninja, kick another one in the face, twirled her flute and swings it out, Queen Bee sprouted her wings and flies over the Cheese Ninjas. *

Queen Bee: Nectar blast! *She shoots out nectar at the Cheese Ninjas, the Cheese Ninjas exclaimed and looked at themselves. * Bee swarm! *She released a swarm of Bees and they start buzzing and stinging the Cheese Ninjas. *

Tina: I've had with cheese and I don't even like cheese much.

Bloom: How do we deal with them?

Ladybug: We'll have to melt cheese.

Bloom: You're right. Fire arrow! *She shoots a stream of fire energy out at four Cheese Ninjas and they melted into a cheese puddle, Dr. Fondue looked over and gasped at what he's seeing. *

Tina: Phoenix fire! *She formed a fire Phoenix and pushed it out at the 6 Cheese Ninjas and they also melted, and Ladybug's power crystals glowed red

Tina: Phoenix fire! *She formed a fire Phoenix and pushed it out at the 6 Cheese Ninjas and they also melted, and Ladybug's power crystals glowed red. *

 *